Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I've got a referral coupon for first time Seabourn cruiser who is booked, has made final payment, and is relatively close to sailing (don't want to waste the coupon on a cruise that might be cancelled :) Let me know if you can use one. We are booked on a 10 day Med cruise on Legend in October.

Thank you so much seabourntraveller -- the coupons came in the mail today and I will send them to Seabourn tomorrow. I have learned to much over the years by looking at Cruise Critic but this was probably the best!

Thanks again -

Hi, Seabourn is mailing me a coupon for on board credit. If anyone out there is a first time Seabourn traveler who is booking a cruise (I am sailing in December of this year, so you will have to be making your final payment before then), please let me know and I will send you the coupon. I will get $400 OBC and so will you. Whatta deal! My email is jane dot rockley at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks!

Jane

Hi Seabourntraveller

My family and I have recently booked (three seperate bookings) and paid in full for our first cruise on Quest at the end of August. We don't have any onboard spend and so I think we may be able to use a referral coupon :confused:.

I note you have some coupons available but not sure of the logistics around how the programme works - we are UK based and so wondered if we could actual make use of any coupon you would kindly provide?

Sorry if I sound confused but I am fairly new to Seabourn.

Hi Seabourntraveller

My family and I have recently booked (three seperate bookings) and paid in full for our first cruise on Quest at the end of August. We don't have any onboard spend and so I think we may be able to use a referral coupon :confused:.

I note you have some coupons available but not sure of the logistics around how the programme works - we are UK based and so wondered if we could actual make use of any coupon you would kindly provide?

Sorry if I sound confused but I am fairly new to Seabourn.

please email me at anthonydsauve at hotmail dot com and I will explain all and mail out coupons to you.:D

Thanks for the offer wdpmd however Seabourntraveller has very kindly agreed to send me out three coupons.

My family and I have three individual bookings and therefore should be able to benefit from seperate coupons.

Many thanks again Seabourntraveller for taking the time to do this :D.

Thanks for the offer wdpmd however Seabourntraveller has very kindly agreed to send me out three coupons.

My family and I have three individual bookings and therefore should be able to benefit from seperate coupons.

Many thanks again Seabourntraveller for taking the time to do this :D.

The pleasure was mine BFC!;)

ST

I guess you will only receive one $400 credit on your next cruise. Can the others be held and used on your future cruises?

Also will each new passenger get the $ 400 on board credit?

Bob

Yes, the others are good and can be used within 24 months. Yes each new passenger WILL receive $400.00 each since they are in separate cabins.

I am finalizing payment for our Seabourn cruise tomorrow. We are going on the August 10 sailing from Athens to Istanbul. If anyone has an extra referral coupon my email is Lea dot Lewis at sbc dot global dot net.

Thank you

Hi All,

I'm confirmed and have made final payment on my cruise from Istanbul to Athens on September 8th and I would love to utilize a referral credit. Please email kalansmith at yahoo dot com if you can assist.

Regards,

Keith