Juneau & Libby Riddles: What time does she present?

h2o711

From past experiences...does anyone know what time Libby Riddles would present? The press release says "the afternoon". My children will not want to miss her! We have a whale wathcing scheduled in the late afternoon!

It varies from ship to ship.

I would ask someone who is on a sailing now if you can.

Can you reschedule the whale watching - Libby's presentation is very good - especially for kids. They do replay it on tv afterwards.

As I remember, it was at least a couple of hours before sailing. Her talk lasts about 45 minutes, then she has a Q&A, and then people love to go up to her afterwards. She needs to disembark when the last passengers are scheduled to board which is about 30 minutes before sailing. She's terrific and will autograph copies of her book. My daughter is a teacher and she got one to show her students.

We have a 4: 30 Tour with Harv N Marv (which we won't reschedule); The Golden is the only Princesss in port that day (Mon 6/15), and our ship leave at 10 PM. Libby's web site doesn't have a email contact. Do you think someone at Princess would know? Media relations?

I called Princess Media Relations and Brian Hendrickson made some calls and Libby is scheduled on all Goldens at 7PM! Brian was SOOOO helpful and polite...WOW that's customer service...HE made the calls for me and got me the answer rather than transferring me into telephone limbo!

I called Princess Media Relations and Brian Hendrickson made some calls and Libby is scheduled on all Goldens at 7PM! Brian was SOOOO helpful and polite...WOW that's customer service...HE made the calls for me and got me the answer rather than transferring me into telephone limbo!

I hope the first dinner seating is very efficient that night so everyone can get to her talk by 7:00pm.

Archived