Legend waiter recommendation

We are going on the Legend this Sunday and will be using anytime dining. Does anyone here have a recommendation for a particular waiter that we could ask for each night? If so would it matter what time we went if we wanted that particular waiter? We would be asking for a table for two, if that matters.

Thanks in advance;

GS

The more ifs ands and butts you add, the longer you will have to wait. A table for 2, only one waiter, etc. If he is busy or a table for 2 is not available when you walk up then you would rather wait to get that one waiter? Seems to be defeating the purpose of choosing anytime dining.

We were on Legend over New Year's and did anytime dining. The first night we had Eli and we asked for him every night after that. Never had to wait to sit in his section. Eli was GREAT! I highly recommend him.

The more ifs ands and butts you add, the longer you will have to wait. A table for 2, only one waiter, etc. If he is busy or a table for 2 is not available when you walk up then you would rather wait to get that one waiter? Seems to be defeating the purpose of choosing anytime dining.

Yes, but I think we would like the continuity of the waiter. We just seem to like eating between the times the cruise lines think people should eat.

GS

We are going on the Legend this Sunday and will be using anytime dining. Does anyone here have a recommendation for a particular waiter that we could ask for each night? If so would it matter what time we went if we wanted that particular waiter? We would be asking for a table for two, if that matters.

Thanks in advance;

GS

Hey GS....come on over to the rollcall!:) there's a bunch of us cc-ers. We're meeting on the Lido after muster drill and then those of us with anytime or late seating are going up to the Sky deck and watch the Sunshine Skyway bridge try to miss the ship's stack again!!:D C Ya on board.

Stephen

Hey GS....come on over to the rollcall!:) there's a bunch of us cc-ers. We're meeting on the Lido after muster drill and then those of us with anytime or late seating are going up to the Sky deck and watch the Sunshine Skyway bridge try to miss the ship's stack again!!:D C Ya on board.

Stephen

Thanks for the invite. Where on the Lido will you be?

GS

Thanks for the invite. Where on the Lido will you be?

GS

By the pool:D:D

I'm not sure, which pool. Just look for a guy wearing a leather cowboy hat and some Steeler paraphernaiia (that'll be Socref124-Mike) mingling with bunch of people some with cruise critic hats or lanyards. But go to the roll call and introduce yourself so we'll be expecting you.

I hope you have a good vacation. I'm going on the Legend in September. If possible, can you get some sample menus and capers to post on CC? Thank You.

I got you covered Kimberley!!! I'm hoping to post them in pics on line when I return on Memorial Day.

Okay, after hijacking for a couple of posts....

Can we see the maitre d' and request to be in the area served by one of these fine folks--Yotsa, Eli, Alberto (along with Cesar and Nathalie)--for late seating?:):)

And while we're at it maybe get the purser to transfer Carlos from the Riveria deck to the Empress deck so he can be our steward;):rolleyes:

1 more day of trolling this site before we leave for Tampa :)

We were on the Legend last November and chose the open dining option. Our waiter the first night was Clive. He was so attentive that we ask to be seated in his area each night. We had a party of five and he always remembered our names, even when he saw us outside the dining room. He always made sure that our 8 yo had something he would enjoy. He was willing to make suggestions and made sure we understood that we could try several different side dishes each night. Hope you have a great cruise. We loved the Legend.

We were on the Legend last November and chose the open dining option. Our waiter the first night was Clive. He was so attentive that we ask to be seated in his area each night. We had a party of five and he always remembered our names, even when he saw us outside the dining room. He always made sure that our 8 yo had something he would enjoy. He was willing to make suggestions and made sure we understood that we could try several different side dishes each night. Hope you have a great cruise. We loved the Legend.

I've got to agree here... If Clive is still on the Legend, do request him (we were on the Legend over New Years). He was not our dinner waiter, but had him for several breakfasts and lunches. He worked at the table next to ours. Also saw him up in the lido on many occasions and he always remembered us.

I asked for Clive when we were on the Legend April 19, and unfortunately Clive had gone home. We were given a table in Alberto's section and he was great.

I got you covered Kimberley!!! I'm hoping to post them in pics on line when I return on Memorial Day.

That would be great! Thanks so much. This Sept. will be my sister's first cruise. She asked me for examples of what is on the menus and capers. I couln't remember much to tell her, so these will be perfect.

I was on the Legend about 4 years ago.....definitely Yatso!!!! I think he is the best waiter in the entire Carnival fleet.

I was on the Legend in January. I know he is going home pretty soon. I don't know how long they are off the ship, but he just amazes at every turn.

You're right,Inar, he is the best!

Yotsa. I think he is still on for another month before some time off. He was the best !

Just off the Legend, Yotsa, is still there and his asst, were the best, we asked for them every night. We had very little wait. Loved the anytime dining.

Just off the Legend, Yotsa, is still there and his asst, were the best, we asked for them every night. We had very little wait. Loved the anytime dining.

Was his asst a blond lady from Latvia ? I can't remember her name because I could never pronounce it but she was great. We were her last cruise before going home but she did not know if she was coming back to the Legend or going to the Victory.

Was his asst a blond lady from Latvia ? I can't remember her name because I could never pronounce it but she was great. We were her last cruise before going home but she did not know if she was coming back to the Legend or going to the Victory.

His asst, was a dark haired oriental lady, whose name a can't remember. She was great also, they made a terrfic pair.

Archived