Princess contest on Twitter

Sailaways_

Oppss... all done:

PrincessCruisesThanks to everyone for entering our contest! Looks like we have 50 entries. We'll notify the winners tomorrow.

Yup...looks like the contest is over as of 9:30EST. The Princess site said it would last until tomorrow at 4PST, but I bet they didn't expect the amount of responses they got! I'm surprised it didn't end sooner, it was such an easy contest (with a cool prize) :p

WoohOOoOo!

Just got the winning notification moments after my shareholder benefit credit was posted! *dances the happy cruiser dance*

I swear, pretty soon, Princess will be paying me to take this cruise!

Sorry to put a damper on this and maybe I'm paranoid but I wouldn't put my booking number on twitter. All of you who won (and if it is legit, congratulations!) should probably contact Princess to check this out.

Let us all know.

Sorry to put a damper on this and maybe I'm paranoid but I wouldn't put my booking number on twitter. All of you who won (and if it is legit, congratulations!) should probably contact Princess to check this out.

Let us all know.

I got an email with a princess cruises email to send my info to.

Let us all know.

Yes, this is legit. Here is a link to the contest details on Princess' site: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na1023&submit=pk

Also, they give you an email addy to send your info to, so you're not posting it on Twitter for all to see. ;)

I WON!!!! I can't wait to have a wonderful dinner!!!:D

I won! And they accidentally sent me the message twice, so I hope that they didn't make a mistake :D.

Thank you so much for letting us know!

Yay! Congrats, guys! Glad fellow CC posters could get in on the contest. :D I've been sooo excited about this all night, I never win anything!

Enjoy your Crown Grill dinners, I know I will! :D

Let us all know.

Don't post it on Twitter. You should have gotten a private e-mail address from someone at Princess for you to send it to.

I won too! I'm so excited, but waiting until this weekend to send in my info! College graduation is tomorrow so I have to get through that first. Congrats to all the other winners, and thanks so much for posting about the contest! I would have never heard of it otherwise, and its such a great deal!

Nicole

Yes..I did get a private email from someone at Princess Cruises. But when I search the news article....I can't comeup with the news article ON THE PRINCESS SITE. If you go to the news article with the link posted here.....you get to it. But if you look n the Princess site...it is NOT there

Point there, I'm sure (hope) it's legitimate though.

I got a Direct Message (like an email) from a Princess.com address saying I was one of the 50 winners and asking me to send my booking and contact information. The contest was announced on from the Twitter account that Tweeted the Golden drydock pic updates and was also referenced from the Facebook page. I'm quite sure it's legit.

I haven't seen the OBC in my booking, but I remain hopeful. ;0)

E

Archived