FYI: Error when opening reservation being fixed

I'm receiving an error when I try to open my reservation that says "Changes to Cruise-only transfer arrangements are not allowed at this time. Please re-select previous transfer arrangement or cancel changes made to this reservation."

I spoke to C&A support and they said that a number of people are having this problem and it is being addressed in their web system. They hope to have it fixed by tomorrow.

ChriSusan

I'm receiving an error when I try to open my reservation that says "Changes to Cruise-only transfer arrangements are not allowed at this time. Please re-select previous transfer arrangement or cancel changes made to this reservation."

I spoke to C&A support and they said that a number of people are having this problem and it is being addressed in their web system. They hope to have it fixed by tomorrow.

ChriSusan

Man, I'm in the same boat you are (no pun intended). Called and got the same run around "well you'll have to call our web support dept." Tried holding for them but no luck. I sail this coming monday and need to print my pier to airport transfer voucher. I printed everything else this past weekend luckily. I guess if I can't get it before I fly out on Sat. then they'll have to refund the transfer money or issue it at the pier. I haven't tried to make changes to my res. like the systems error claims. THey said the Celebrity site is having similar issues.

Just checked again and it's still not fixed. It's only on one of my reservations.

Are others still having this problem?

Yes, I'm still getting the error on 2 of our reservations, both on 5/24 sailings.

Same issue here and a little frustrating!

I would like to add some things to my reservation! Dang it!

Atleast I still have 2 weeks to do it.......if they ever get it fixed!

I've been having the same issue. I chatted with my travel agent last week, who consulted with Royal Caribbean. The good news is there is a workaround until it's fixed. Go to the "before you board" section of the rccl Web site, then click on cruise enhancements, enter your last name, booking number, etc. You should be able to add items to your reservation that way. For some reason you can have full access to your reservation with this approach--it's only the "my cruises" section that's having an issue.

Hope this helps.

I've been having the same issue. I chatted with my travel agent last week, who consulted with Royal Caribbean. The good news is there is a workaround until it's fixed. Go to the "before you board" section of the rccl Web site, then click on cruise enhancements, enter your last name, booking number, etc. You should be able to add items to your reservation that way. For some reason you can have full access to your reservation with this approach--it's only the "my cruises" section that's having an issue.

Hope this helps.

This is similar to the workaround that is used when doing online check-in on back to back cruises. If this does not work, try clearing browser cookies.

I am having the same issue and it is very frustrating. :mad: I'm going on a Mediterranean Cruise with my boyfriend on Royal Caribbean on May 31st on Voyager of the Seas for my College Graduation. We leave on May 28th and we're spending 2 extra days before the trip in Barcelona so it is imperative everything be taken care of ahead of time. Every time I try log on and reserve a soda pack or a specialty restaurant or check my land tours I get the message "Changes to Cruise-only transfer arrangements are not allowed at this time. Please re-select previous transfer arrangement or cancel changes made to this reservation." :confused: I don't know what this means and why it is there, I never made a cruise-only transfer agreement changes and it will not let me do anything else on the site because of this! What do I do? I have emailed them to see what the problem is, and hopefull this will be resolved ASAP.:( I don't need this right now, I have been on Royal Caribbean before and only have positive things to say...I expect better from them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfurby viewpost.gif

Chrissyj84,

Above method from cfurby should work.

I got that same message on My Cruises.

It was frustrating because the message appeared right after a previous message was resolved.

Here is another way to access reservation.

I called RCI today. Told that I can access reservation by going to:

Before You Board

Countdown to Cruise

Click on "retrieve your reservation"

RCI agent said that if you add things to your cruise, it is better to add them by the "Before you Board" route than through "My Cruise".

Your welcome Jan.

To all,

Off the subject question:

How do you get blue shaded box around quote?

Click on the "Quote" button on the lower right of the posting you wish to highlight in blue.

I have been trying to access our online check-in for over a week and the message I keep getting is "We are sorry but we are unable to access your reservation at this time. Please try again later". I have tried the "back door" way to access the reservation, but still receive the same message. I called Website Assistance and since we went thru a TA, they said our reservation was under a group reservation and they were having "problems" with group reservations. :confused:

I just called and asked a couple of questions because I couldnt get a response an email I sent. When I told them I couldnt view my reservations the lady said their website has been down today. I said, it has actually been like that for almost 2 weeks and she argued that fact. I was pretty much brushed off about the issue. I guess its no big deal to them. Anyhow.....it is what it is, I guess.

Ever since I booked the second leg of my B2B I can not access either reservation. They tell me that they know about the problem and are working on it, but this has been several months and I am coming up to final payment on the first leg which I would like to do through RCCL's website instead of calling someone and giving them my CC #.

Mine says : This Reservation cannot be modified through this system as it contains multiple confirmed or waitlisted dining. Please contact our customer service to make any changes to this Reservation.

what a pain.

Explorer 2000,

I suggest that you call customer services to verify your dining.

When I had that message, I called, and turned out that they had 1 person on MTD and the other person with 2nd seating. They fixed it, but then I got the transfer message. I called about the transfer message, and was told that reservation looked okay, and to access reservation through back door.

• 1 month later...

I was on the phone with RC this morning and am very frustrated!!!!

However the woman I spoke with did give me direction to book excursions.

Do this-

-In "Plan a Cruise", select "Ports"

-Select your Port of call

-Select excursion city

-Scroll down to the bottom right-hand and underneath "Learn More About" select "Shore and Land Excursions to..."

-Find your excursion and select "Ready to reserve this excusrion?"

-DO NOT enter the info where you choose your reservation number. Enter your last name, your resv. #, departure date, ship name and choose "no" "add this resv. to my acct."

-As frustrating as it sounds, this takes you to a window where you will need to select the excursion again.

-scroll down and next to the city scroll over "add items" and add item and click "go"

-Find your excursion and scroll over the white on orange "plus" sign and click "reserve now"

-Select the guests for this excusrion and click continue.

-Select language and click continue.

-At this point you'll need to continue and pay for the excursion.

The problem is going through "MyCruises"...apparently it is not working and the woman had no idea if or when it would be fixed.

If you need to check in online you cant do ti through the website...you need to clik on the link provided in an email from RC. Ugh!

Good Luck!!!

We had this problem from abnout Oct 2008 when RCI added our flights to our reservation which then meant I could not make payments online.

Following an upgrade in May, it was fixed and I could add enhancements, make online payments etc.

However, I upgraded our flights 2 weeks ago and ever since the error is bakc. I've had to telephone to make final payment and they have no idea when it will be fixed.

Archived