M Class Inside Cabin Question

ladylawyer

I've done a search and haven't been able to find the answer to this question.

There are 3 Inside cabins (Cat 9) on Decks 6 and 7, mid-ship, adjacent to the elevators, which *appear* to be larger than their counterparts. This is most easily noticed on Deck 7, where there are other Cat 9 Inside cabins just up the hallway, on the Deck Plans.

Is this just a "diagram thing," or are those cabins really larger than the other Inside cabins in the same category?

Thanks for your help!!!

I've done a search and haven't been able to find the answer to this question.

There are 3 Inside cabins (Cat 9) on Decks 6 and 7, mid-ship, adjacent to the elevators, which *appear* to be larger than their counterparts. This is most easily noticed on Deck 7, where there are other Cat 9 Inside cabins just up the hallway, on the Deck Plans.

Is this just a "diagram thing," or are those cabins really larger than the other Inside cabins in the same category?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi,:) do you have those specific cabin numbers? I am looking

at an X brochure and trying to find them.

Normally, the larger inside cabins are the accessible ones...

(for wheelchairs) but those are usually on the same deck

as Guest Relations.

We've stayed in almost every midship inside cabin on Deck 7 there is - 7123, 7119, 7115, 7109 and 7105.

Except for 7123 all the other cabins have upper berths and when sailing with our son we prefer those cabins since then they don't have to open up the couch and block the way to the bathroom.

Having said all that - no there is no difference in cabin size from other insides - i.e. 7063 which we've also stayed in.

Anne Maria

Hi! The cabins in question are 7901, 7903, 7905, 6901, 6903, and 6905. If you take a look at the Deck Plans for the Vista Deck (7) on http://www.celebrity.com, and compare the noted cabins to the inside cabins just above them (starting w/ 7127), the ones I've listed above appear to be larger. I was hoping that someone could confirm (or refute) that. Thanks!!!

Hi, I saw those on the Infinity deck plans in my brochure....

not sure about the size of them. Sorry! Hope someone else

can help you:)

Actually I had one of those booked back on my Dec cruise

but there was a thread on here somewhere (I really cannot

remember when) but for some reason I do remember a not such

great review about them and I decided to change cabins.

Hi, I saw those on the Infinity deck plans in my brochure....

not sure about the size of them. Sorry! Hope someone else

can help you:)

Actually I had one of those booked back on my Dec cruise

but there was a thread on here somewhere (I really cannot

remember when) but for some reason I do remember a not such

great review about them and I decided to change cabins.

Thanks, Lois! I guess I'm going to have to do a better search. Does anyone else remember anything about those cabins? ~ Lorna

Thanks, Lois! I guess I'm going to have to do a better search. Does anyone else remember anything about those cabins? ~ Lorna

I would do this too....go to your search feature and type

those cabin numbers in~see what comes up.:)

Lois, thanks for alerting me to the prior review. I did a more detailed search and found the post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=13417469&postcount=7

I'll tell my friend, who is in one of the cabins, and let her choose. It seems like the cabin may be bigger, but some of the additional space is taken up by some of the modifications when the cabins were installed. :rolleyes:

My bet is that she'll want to change, too ... ;)

Have a great day! ~ Lorna

Lois, thanks for alerting me to the prior review. I did a more detailed search and found the post:

I'll tell my friend, who is in one of the cabins, and let her choose. It seems like the cabin may be bigger, but some of the additional space is taken up by some of the modifications when the cabins were installed. :rolleyes:

My bet is that she'll want to change, too ... ;)

Have a great day! ~ Lorna

I didn't give you that link;) you might want to thank Eurobikefan:D

I haven't seen the inside of these cabins myself, but here is a link to the CC thread where the poster reports his experience in one. Sounds like the shower might be a bit smaller than the usual.

It looks like you and I were searching at the same time!!! Thanks!

OK ... next question - someone posted that 8100, on the Infinity, has an obstructed view. My parents are in that cabin. I'm off to do a search, again, but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info!

You guys are GREAT!!!! Thanks! ~ L

It looks like you and I were searching at the same time!!! Thanks!

OK ... next question - someone posted that 8100, on the Infinity, has an obstructed view. My parents are in that cabin. I'm off to do a search, again, but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info!

You guys are GREAT!!!! Thanks! ~ L

I found info on that (8100) too. My goodness, what a wonderful thing that Search Function is ... ;) OK, now I'm off to move my parents OUT of 8100. :eek:

Those rooms are not on Constellation as Acupuncture at Sea is Midship deck 7. I believe those rooms only appear on Infinity.

Hi CruisingChick:) You are correct~those cabins are only

on Infinity!

Archived