Team Splendor and ALL those sailing on Splendor April 26th gets 50% off next cruise!!

Just heard from Carnival that the 50% offer is for all those of us sailing....Emails are going out as I type....I told several on the ship that the $40 wasn't it....just wait and see what Carnival does when we get back...Sure enough...they are taking care of us and even though they got a lot of letters & emails......that's not why they did this....Somethings take time......Even thought they owe us nothing....they did it because they care about their customers.....I stand true to Carnival and applaud them once again for taking care of us!:D

Thanks again for all you did. We had a blast as did everyone in our 'little group' within Team Splendor.

Yay for Carnival, and yay for our amazing Canuck/Newfie/SouthernHillbilly coterie which had so much fun together!

VF Forevah!!!!!

I've already gotten my email from Carnival this afternoon :D

This was my 18th cruise with Carnival and although I had a great time and enjoyed myself, I was a bit undone by the delay of my vacation when the decision was made to let the folks off in Long Beach. However, I do understand why they wanted to get some of the folks off.

This 50% offer was not something that Carnival was required to do and I'm very happy to receive it and appreciate it.

We bought 2 more certificates for future cruises while on the ship.

I too stand by Carnival - I would have been surprised if they had Not made some small offer, 50% is more than fair to me.

Thanks Carnival! M

I got my e-mail from Carnival today. A BIG Hats off & TYVM to Carnival:D for stepping up and taking care of their customers (and retaining passenger loyalty).

Now all I have to do is decide which cruise I'm using it on....right now it is looking like the Glory out of Miami in April 2010.:D But going to double check what is available just to be certain. :)

Just heard from Carnival that the 50% offer is for all those of us sailing....Emails are going out as I type....I told several on the ship that the $40 wasn't it....just wait and see what Carnival does when we get back...Sure enough...they are taking care of us and even though they got a lot of letters & emails......that's not why they did this....Somethings take time......Even thought they owe us nothing....they did it because they care about their customers.....I stand true to Carnival and applaud them once again for taking care of us!:D

Thanks Randy. We agree. We had a great time, met some fine folks and look forward to crusing with Carnival again soon!

Guess this was not Jeff's lucky thirteen!

We got ours !! :D

Unfortunately, we already booked a 5 dayer (2 days in Cabo). Mike will get his golf cruise yet.

Have to contact our TA.

Pat

Hey Pat, Freddy and I booked the August 3rd - August 10th Spirit Cruise to Alaska!!

Can you join us?

Wendy

When you booked your cruise, did you get 50% off per person? Like because my husband and I were both on Splendor, do we each get half off? I ask because we are looking into a cruise, bringing our 3 boys. Would it be half off the total cruise, OR half off just Joe, or half off just me? etc?

Any enlightenment would be appreciated. Thanks :)

When you booked your cruise, did you get 50% off per person? Like because my husband and I were both on Splendor, do we each get half off? I ask because we are looking into a cruise, bringing our 3 boys. Would it be half off the total cruise, OR half off just Joe, or half off just me? etc?

We got a 50% deal when they turned our 5 night cruise to 2 ports to a 3 day to no where last year.

Discounts apply to only those that sailed. So you would get 50% off the first 2 if you are both booked in the same cabin.

The way I understood my PVP - it is 50% for each person who was on the cruise.

Bobbi

Archived