Team Splendor and ALL those sailing on Splendor April 26th gets 50% off next cruise!!

Thanksd Shay'sship for printing the letter. It showed up at our PO Box Tuesday. So today I finished booking our choice. I had a narrow window 1 week in January and chose the Liberty. Since the credit is buy one get one free, I splurged on our 1st ever suite. Now I check in and read about the welcome home bonus. Funny I spent 35 minutes on hold and they never blurbed it on all the recordings (smile). Got to get ready for work so I'll make that tommorow's task. Even with the letter it had to climb thru three depts, so grab coffee and prepare to wait. I'm looking forward to wearing the clothes that never came out of the closet on our last cruise! Safe Travels

Just got an email from Stone Island:

Hola Meredith,

We sincerely appreciate you patience and understanding while we have been doing our best to get through the nearly 3000 customer refunds we received in just a couple of days’ time due to the H1N1 scare. We are doing them in the order received, but as there were over 2000 refund request within just a few days, needless to say we are still backed up here. Finally, we have gotten to your request and we are happy to say that below is a receipt for the $90.00 refund we have submitted to your credit card for your Stone Island Tour in Mazatlan. We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your cruise even though your plans were changed and we hope that you have the chance to return and enjoy the excursions that you originally booked next year.

Thank you again for your patience,

Tasha

Sounds like they're slowly working through it!

Just got an email from Stone Island:

Sounds like they're slowly working through it!

I call BS....Laura was one of last person to book Stone Island......she got her credit card credited a few days later....so there is no order to how they booked...I was the first one to book..Hello?.....I haven't seen anything.:rolleyes:

I call BS....Laura was one of last person to book Stone Island......she got her credit card credited a few days later....so there is no order to how they booked...I was the first one to book..Hello?.....I haven't seen anything.:rolleyes:

they are working backwards... :p:rolleyes:

Ok call me crazy but what exactly is Carnival giving the 50% off for???

I was on the 04/26/2009 out of galveston and I haven't heard anything.

Help? :o

Only two sailings got any additional credit - Splendor 4/26 got half off a future cruise up to 7 days in length because we ended up with 1 port in 7 days in a completely different climate. The Ecstasy 4/27 sailing got half off a future cruise up to 5 days because they ended up with no ports, and had their cruise end the night before it was supposed to due to a medical emergency.

No other sailings got any additional compensation besides what was given while on board.

Archived