Im so excited!!!

15 days until my first Royal Caribbean Cruise!

I cannot wait!

Sorry.....just spreading my excitement! :)

You so excited, you can't hide it, you about to lose control and I think you like it!

Sorry but I couldn't help it. Everytime I hear or see the phrase "I'm so excited" I think of a song by the Pointer Sisters.

Have a wonderful cruise and when you come back and give us a review!

I cannot wait!

Hey! Me too!!!! My first is only16 days away!!!! AOS 05/31/09 I want to start packing :D:D:D

I cannot wait!

That's great news! I can't wait to go on my first cruise! Hopefully, my first cruise will be this December! Enjoy your first RCCL cruise!

Heard and Happy Me ~ The Enchantment is a wonderful ship, there is a trampoline up on deck! One really cool thing is when the ship was ReFurbished they added a Bar that runs along Side the pool area.

Be sure to go up to the Viking Crown Lounge and check out the view! The Viking Crown Lounge is a RCCL signature.

You will find yourself saying..."WOW"

Bon Voyage!

Lady Cruiser ~ You have a beautiful voice! I was singing right along with you! ;-)

I cannot wait!

Hope you enjoy the Enchantment. She was my first Royal cruise and I loved her. Went back on her again a couple of years later after she was "stretched".:)

We just got back from a 5 night cruise on Enchantment. It was WONDERFUL!!!! Enjoyed the ship, service was great. We did the MTD for dinner & would highly recommend it. It gave us alot of flexibility. I hope you have as much fun as we did. Be sure you go to "The Quest" game. I think it was on the 3rd night in the Spotlight Lounge. It is very funny & you shouldn't miss it. HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

We just got back from a 5 night cruise on Enchantment. It was WONDERFUL!!!! Enjoyed the ship, service was great. We did the MTD for dinner & would highly recommend it. It gave us alot of flexibility. I hope you have as much fun as we did. Be sure you go to "The Quest" game. I think it was on the 3rd night in the Spotlight Lounge. It is very funny & you shouldn't miss it. HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

Hey! Thanks for the tip! We will look for it!

Archived