Perks for suite occupants?

cribdink

Hi,

My mother and I are going on our first cruise in Feb 2010 to Antartica. Could anyone shed light on perks for suite occupants? I believe I read that Princess offers free internet, free laundry services but I could be wrong. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

Hi,

My mother and I are going on our first cruise in Feb 2010 to Antartica. Could anyone shed light on perks for suite occupants? I believe I read that Princess offers free internet, free laundry services but I could be wrong. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

As listed on the following link.

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

Hi,

Thanks.

Hopefully you have a full suite booked, as the perks listed in the link are for full suites only, that doesn't include mini suites. Enjoy! :)

We recently cruised on the Coral Princess. Passengers in full suites could have breakfast in Sabatini's each morning.

DavidnSteph

Was there an extra charge or was it included. I didn't even know that Sabatinis was open every morning for breakfast.

This is a new perk for suite guests on Princess that has just recently been offered. No charge, but as said, it is only available for full suite passengers and is not open to any other passengers onboard. If your booked in a full suite, enjoy, I hear it is quite a treat. :)

Just returned from owners suite on the Ruby....in general fantastic. One of the best perks has to be Sabitinis breakfast...it is quiet, luxurious, and the service is unbelievable. Food excellent all cooked to order, and preference. Free internet...great...free laundry...great, corsage for "him and her" on first formal night, choice of canapes nightly...the only place where the service fell down was the steward service to the cabin, ie 2 days to get a blocked shower fixed; two days to get a pillow change (for the perk menu!); left without bathroom tissue; left without breakfast cards, laundry not returned; ...this guy really let his colleagues down, who throughout the ship delivered exemplary service. Overall the staff on this ship are the best I have experienced.

Was there an extra charge or was it included. I didn't even know that Sabatinis was open every morning for breakfast.

There was no extra charge for breakfast in Sabatini's. This was for full suite guests only. When I walked by one day around 9:00 AM, I saw only 1 couple seated for breakfast.

David

Thanks to this site, our recent upgrade to Suite aboard the Emerald TA cruise included breakfast every morning in the Sabitini dinning room. We would not have known about this perk without your input.

But what a shame that of the 36 Suites aboard her, only three occupants came to breakfast and more often than not ours was the only table occupied in the room. This made for a wonderful beginning of the day for we had the service that we experienced back in the mid 1990's and the staff had time to converse with us about ports, their countries and their lives. It was the highlight of the cruise.

We were told that Princess did experiment with opening this room to all Elite members but were inundated to a point that they had to rescind the invitation and revert to Suites only. Buy why so few Suite occupants took advantage of this wonderful opportunity could only be, unfortunately, put down to ignorance for this perk is not included in any corporate printed matter that we know of.

Thanks to this site, our recent upgrade to Suite aboard the Emerald TA cruise included breakfast every morning in the Sabitini dinning room. We would not have known about this perk without your input.

But what a shame that of the 36 Suites aboard her, only three occupants came to breakfast and more often than not ours was the only table occupied in the room. This made for a wonderful beginning of the day for we had the service that we experienced back in the mid 1990's and the staff had time to converse with us about ports, their countries and their lives. It was the highlight of the cruise.

We were told that Princess did experiment with opening this room to all Elite members but were inundated to a point that they had to rescind the invitation and revert to Suites only. Buy why so few Suite occupants took advantage of this wonderful opportunity could only be, unfortunately, put down to ignorance for this perk is not included in any corporate printed matter that we know of.

Having been upgraded to a full suite on our Alaska cruise last summer (before the breakfast in Sabatinis was available), I know that we used the room service breakfast almost every day. On Princess a full breakfast from room service is only available to full suites. It was very nice being able to eat early before getting dressed. So, I imagine many in the full suites were availing themselves of the room service breakfast.

... I imagine many in the full suites were availing themselves of the room service breakfast.

You are probably right about the room service for we heard the cart movements in the hallways in the morning. We sampled this service once but found the table space and seating available in an unmade room uncomfortable. As indicated Sabatini's spacious service was impeccable and reminiscent of general service in the mid 1990's.

Although this might be a point for another thread perhaps it is time for Princess to introduce yet another level of status above Elite which then could include the Sabatini breakfast. We were told that the list of Princess Elite passengers now exceed 78,000 so we can appreciate them rescinding the invitation to all Elite members.

Having been upgraded to a full suite on our Alaska cruise last summer (before the breakfast in Sabatinis was available), I know that we used the room service breakfast almost every day. On Princess a full breakfast from room service is only available to full suites. It was very nice being able to eat early before getting dressed. So, I imagine many in the full suites were availing themselves of the room service breakfast.

That's what we do every morning without fail, have a full breakfast delivered to the suite and enjoy it on the aft balcony overlooking the wake. There's no better way to greet the morning.

I must admit, as nice a breakfast in Sabatini's sounds, we'd never bother taking up that particular perk.

Archived