Irons and candles

TERMITEJR

I know these are not allowed,but we are sailing with alot of first timers and was wondering if there is anything else you all can think of that is NOT allowed. Might help keep some of our newbies from bringing something they cant but never thought of.

Thanks,Chris

I know these are not allowed,but we are sailing with alot of first timers and was wondering if there is anything else you all can think of that is NOT allowed. Might help keep some of our newbies from bringing something they cant but never thought of.

Thanks,Chris

NO automatic guns.... lol also no grills/waffle makers/swords/animals...

There's an iron in the laundry room on the ship.

You can find electronic candles on-line and most stores now...some of them are quite real looking.

I don't know about immersion heaters or travel steamers. Anyone know about those?

If you need coffee right away, run up to Lido. If you can wait 15 minutes, get room service.

Travel steamers are allowed, I've never felt the need. I'm on vacation and no one has ever commented if they saw a wrinkle in my clothes.:p

If you need coffee right away, run up to Lido. If you can wait 15 minutes, get room service.

Travel steamers are allowed, I've never felt the need. I'm on vacation and no one has ever commented if they saw a wrinkle in my clothes.:p

Well Sally, now that you brought it up....

:p

;)

:D

No steamer trunk with one or two stowaways are allowed either....As much as your family/co-workers want to come, they do need to pay for themsleves....

No pets are allowed, no matter how much you need to bring them!!! I have to wonder if seeing eye dogs are allowed.....

Hi Debbie,

Got a cruise booked yet? Or are you spending all your money feeding that man? LOL!!!

:eek:

:D

Yep, Tim and I are booked! We're sailing with a bunch of the former Miracle Waiters and some new friends that we haven't "met" yet on the the Freedom. Come on and join us! :) You know we would never comment on your wrinkled clothes! :p

Yes, as well as other service dogs.

There was a thread on here about a lady with one of the little yappy dogs that carried it everywhere on the ship and that is pooped everywhere... it was an "emotional" service dog... Huh? How about the emotion of those around her and cleaning up after her? Now I'm sure this is a real problem....

There's an iron in the laundry room on the ship.

You can find electronic candles on-line and most stores now...some of them are quite real looking.

I don't know about immersion heaters or travel steamers. Anyone know about those?

you could also get the glade non electric candle. oh what is that called. glade Flameless Candle. looks sweet and keeps the room fresh at the same time. Works real well in the bathroom too.

you could also get the glade non electric candle. oh what is that called. glade Flameless Candle. looks sweet and keeps the room fresh at the same time. Works real well in the bathroom too.

Yes, it is battery powered and looks real. There are other battery powered candles without the scent as well. Google 'battery candles' for sources. :)

Archived