LIVE from the Ruby Princess - Stupid Issue of Lemonaide

marving9999

To the extent we can, we just go and get the free/included and soda card beverages when we want one, rather than asking a waiter to deliver it.

But, really, it does seem like sometimes some of these ships are the last ones to get the memo on things like this. When they started advertising that one of the dining rooms would be open for lunch at embarkation, there were many reports from passengers that the dining room staff seemed clueless about it. And now it seems like there isn't any clarity on the lemonade. Why is this happening...why is there resistance to delivering what they've offered?

I doubt a lack of lemonade is going to befoul anyone's day, week or cruise, but if they've offered it and you want it, what is the big deal about getting it??

[quote name='SDcruising']I have a wonderful lemon tree in my backyard, do you think anyone would mind if I just brought my own??? ;-) kidding....

~ Bev

Hi Amelia! Having fun in Venice??[/quote]

Hi Bev,

I came home and did not take the workshop, long story but nothing related to the cruise. I hope your cruise is all that ours was, we loved every minute of it.

Amelia

[quote name='MSMcDuffy']About this lemonade....is it fresh squeezed or is it the junk with high fructose corn syrup in it?[/QUOTE]

Pass on the lemonade, drink water and don't sweat the small stuff:)

[quote name='cynbar']I don't mean to sound rude, but I think you are missing the point that there isn't one. This is a really small issue in the scheme of things, especially since the gripe is not that lemonade is available as promised (it is), but that it is sometimes hard to get.[/QUOTE]

This board is for all things great and small...better to ignore a post if it bothers you than to be rude......

[quote name='Ethel5']You're missing the point altogether. Princess created an issue by stating they would now be serving lemonade and now it is very difficult to get it. Who created this? Certainly not the client who was told by Princess that he could have it.[/quote]
[COLOR=black]This is my point as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I'll leave it at this: Yes lemonade is a VERY small thing and not important, but if we eliminated all the small things we discuss on this board, then half of the threads would be gone. A lot of us LIKE to talk about cruising, even the small things. We enjoy it. The fact that some people (the OP) want to discuss this should not offend people.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black](Check out how many threads are started by new Princess cruisers inquiring as to just what beverages are served, the prices, and where. There are tons of them!)[/COLOR]

[quote name='MSMcDuffy']About this lemonade....is it fresh squeezed or is it the junk with high fructose corn syrup in it?[/quote]

Its not fresh squeezed, it certainly tastes like it has a lot of fructose in it, and it does taste good when added as a topper to Ice Tea.

Don't forget to ask for OJ in the morning, it [B]is fresh squeezed [/B]and it is available at all eateries in the morning except room service. You have to ask for it, it is not advertised.

The staff at the Horizon Court is fantastic, they are attentive and helpful and if you ask for anything, they will get it for you if they can. Best Buffet staff i have encountered.

Amelia

Archived