Yet Another Cabin Question - 8098 Infinity

ladylawyer

Hello! You have all been so helpful to me, with my silly cabin questions. I am begging your indulgence, yet again.

My Parents are on the Infinity Panama Canal. Originally I put them in 8100 because it was close to the elevators. Fortuantely, there was a thread about that dreadful window washer scaffolding thing, so I moved them to 8098. I was told, by the Celebrity CVP, that this is not an obstructed cabin. However ... I have found a couple of threads that hint of an obstruction for that cabin (either window washing platform or painting platform). :(

Have any of you been in 8098, on the Infinity? Was there an obstruction? Do you have pictures you can direct me to, or email me?

Keep in mind that this is for my Parents. I will hear about this for the rest of her life, if my Mom's balcony has something blocking her view! :eek: ;)

Thanks! As always, you all are the BEST!!! ~ L

I've never been on the ship, but there is a great website called cruisestateroom . com ... I went on there and found pics of room 8100 and I don't see any obstruction...

i.php?a=Celebrity+Infinity%2FCat+Premium+Veranda%2FStateroom+8100&i=stateroom8100.jpg&s=595

That's very intersting, because there were pictures, on this board, of 8100, showing a large (really large) platform to the right of the balcony.

Argh ... Thanks for directing me to that website. Is is really worth the Membership fee?

Archived