RC Enchantmentof the Seas- tell me what your think of this ship?

Hello:

I was trying to find reviews on this ship but only found a couple. We are going on it May 25 and I would just like to know for those who have been on it, what did you think? How much was the dress code enforced at dinning? What should I skip and what should we not miss? It is me and my two boys ages 8 and 18.

Thanks!

It's one of the older ships of their fleet and doesn't have nearly the amenities of their newer ships. Most people do comply with the dress code and if you don't want to, you can always choose the buffet for dining in the evening.

There is no "enforcement" of the dress code. They "request" that you dress in a certain way...if you don't, they won't throw you overboard. However, when you book a cruise, you sort of "agree" to abide by the conventions that the cruiseline imposes...bring the suggested dress recommendations, and you won't feel "out of place".

My family has sailed Enchantment twice and we loved the ship. Smaller than Voyager class, but we also thought the crew got to know the passengers better and service was impeccable. Formal attire: Short cocktail dress is great; slacks, shirt & tie is perfectly fine for 8 & 18 yr-olds. Again, we love Enchantment and would sail again on her.

even though this is an older ship, it is not as old as the majesty or monarch. this ship has the solarium pool area for adults which is beautiful. you will have a great time. i cruise alone with my daughter too, i find that there is plenty of entertainment, food choices and fun. of course the voyager class and freedom class have the ice skating rink and the large promenade areas with parades, etc., but i cruise on all different types. frankly i paid 3000 for 2 people with outside cabin on the rccl liberty of the seas and this year i paid 1700 for 2 people with a balcony cabin on ccl valor. i didn't need the waterpark, ice skating rink or flow rider to enjoy my vacation again. i would rather spend my 1300 savings on another cruise

Archived