recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Ladies;

Sorry! I just got home yesterday. I went to Lyon, France for my uncle's funeral.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Shannon, Jo and Debbie; My husband just left the house for the post office. Sorry for the delayed.

Gerry, please give a few more days. I will repost the dresses. I have a doctor appointment today and tomorrow.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Hi Ladies;

Sorry! I just got home yesterday. I went to Lyon, France for my uncle's funeral.

Shannon, Jo and Debbie; My husband just left the house for the post office. Sorry for the delayed.

Gerry, please give a few more days. I will repost the dresses. I have a doctor appointment today and tomorrow.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Marie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that you are doing as good as can be expected at his time.

Hope your foot is healing good too.

Gerry

Hi Ladies;

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

I am so very sorry for you loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Ladies;

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Marie I too am sorry for your loss...hope your heels are still improving...thanks so much for the dress...I am looking forward to receiving it. Wishing you many blessings, Debbie

Hi Ladies;

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. He was my father's brother; the only uncle I had. Mom has no borther. My parents did not want me to go to his funeral due to my bad feet. I went and now my back is paying for it.

Take care ladies and enjoy your weekend.

Marie

PS. Debbie from Floria; I still have your gowns and dresses. Please email me your address. Thanks

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie:

I received the package today. Thank you so much! Everything is absolutely beautiful!!! I simply can't express to you how grateful I am. I am so excited for my daughter to come home from school and see everything.

Thank you again.

Shannon

Marie:

I received the package today. Thank you so much! Everything is absolutely beautiful!!! I simply can't express to you how grateful I am. I am so excited for my daughter to come home from school and see everything.

Thank you again.

Shannon

You are very welcome.

Marie

Cruisincowgirl8;29080515]Marie I too am sorry for your loss...hope your heels are still improving...thanks so much for the dress...I am looking forward to receiving it. Wishing you many blessings, Debbie[/quote

Hi Debbie,

Did you get my email. I still have the dresses. I do not have your address.

Take care.

Marie

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am doing much better. I went to the doctor this morning. I now can walk with a boot on. I will be able to drive within three weeks. I cannot wait; I have a brand new Mini Countryman sitting in the garage waiting for me.

Anyway, I have three handbags that need a new home. I do not do Ebay and I do not offer my used clothes or things to family or friends. My daughter said they are too old for her :rolleyes:.

The Louis Vuitton I bought it five years ago. I think I used it only one or twice.

5734549936_5871b85933_o.jpg

5734000599_5ed62efa6a.jpg

The Gucci, I love this bag. It is about two years old. I used it quite a bit.

5734550026_494a3a2b39.jpg

This Prada messenger bag has a lot of room. I used it on my last cruise. BUT!!! Be aware!!! It will demagnetize your room key. After five times to the purser's office my husband bought me a lanyard.

5734550050_e0738e1e53_m.jpg

Take care ladies.

M

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am doing much better. I went to the doctor this morning. I now can walk with a boot on. I will be able to drive within three weeks. I cannot wait; I have a brand new Mini Countryman sitting in the garage waiting for me.

Anyway, I have three handbags that need a new home. I do not do Ebay and I do not offer my used clothes or things to family or friends. My daughter said they are too old for her :rolleyes:.

The Louis Vuitton I bought it five years ago. I think I used it only one or twice.

This Prada messenger bag has a lot of room. I used it on my last cruise. BUT!!! Be aware!!! It will demagnetize your room key. After five times to the purser's office my husband bought me a lanyard.

Take care ladies.

M

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Oh...I would love the Prada Messenger bag or/and the Louis Vuitton bag if you are sure you want to part with them. I could use both of them.

I am glad you are healing so well and you have some new wheels. :D

You have my address but I can email it to you again.

Thanks so much...

Hi Ladies,

Take care ladies.

M

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hello,

I have sent you an email regarding these.

Thanks

Carol

PS - So glad you are getting better. I had surgery around the same time, so I kind of know how you feel.

Oh...I would love the Prada Messenger bag or/and the Louis Vuitton bag if you are sure you want to part with them. I could use both of them.

I am glad you are healing so well and you have some new wheels. :D

You have my address but I can email it to you again.

Thanks so much...

Hi Deb,

You were five minutes late. The Louis Vuitton bag was taken by Carol. The Prada messenger bag is your. I am not sure if I still have your address, please email it to me again. Thanks

Marie

Hello,

I have sent you an email regarding these.

Thanks

Carol

PS - So glad you are getting better. I had surgery around the same time, so I kind of know how you feel.

Hi Carol,

The Louis Vuitton bag is your. Please email me your address.

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Marie,

You have mail :)

Hi Jen;

How do you like your Mini? I have a three year old red and white top Mini. I love it! I ordered the Countryman on 12-02-2010. On 12-03-2010 I had the accident. It came two months ago and has been sitting in the garage since.

The Gucci bag is your. I will try to ship it early next week.

Take care.

Marie

PS. This is my new Countryman.

224102_221398611203926_100000013662816_999945_1840596_n.jpg.73e2ef4ec208a2ebb4270c6fc11b1d2f.jpg

Hi Deb,

You were five minutes late. The Louis Vuitton bag was taken by Carol. The Prada messenger bag is your. I am not sure if I still have your address, please email it to me again. Thanks

Marie

Thanks Marie...you have email. The wonderful thing about a bag is that it doesn't matter if you put on 10 pounds. It still fits.;)

Carol...I am sure you will enjoy the Louis Vuitton bag! :cool:

Thanks again Marie...you are a wonderful person to share these treasures.