recycling clothing among cc members

Not sure if anyone will want them but here we go!

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/gomezwedding/Clothing/

All the photos are here.

These are the sizes.

sequin top - S

maroon long dress - 3/4

red dress - M

pink shirt/dress (I wore it as a dress) - M

yellow shirt/dress - S

pink skirt - not sure but I am a size 3/5

a line print skirt - 7

I bought all of them in the juniors section.

Cellie,

I would be interested in the Maroon long dress and the pink shirt/dress if they are still available. You can email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and best of luck to you on your upcoming wedding and marriage.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

HELLO, ladies!!

Has been a while!! I began by donating my own gowns/cocktail dresses here. From there I became an EBay seller with good success....

Finally, the coorespondence and constant post office runs got to be not worth the profit I was making and I ended this "little business""... So now I am left with new or almost new dresses with no where to go... Many of these dresses were purchased by me pounding the pavement at sample sales in NYC, a few from my own collection. I would love to clear out my "EBay"spare room and so all of my Ebay inventory is up for donation.

Most of the sizes are 6-10 with a few peities size 3-4 in full length, a few in plus sizes... I figured out I can only post so many attachments at once. So I am going to post a few posts with attachments. If any of you like any, just ask on the sizing... If you have somthing else in mind, ask.... LOL, I am sure I have it!!

LOL, also I have a huge inventory of lacy/sexy bra's, mostly in larger cup sizes.... Just so you dont say "yuck" all of my undergarmets have been purchased new and still have the tags on them, stored in plastic.... If you are interested, just tell me your bra size and I will see what I have and be glad to hunt up pictures of them.

If you are a size 6-8 and looking for a 2 piece bathing suit, I also have about 8 super cute Venus suits... they are on the skimmpy side...again just ask...

So as far as donation, all I ask is reimbursement of my shipping costs. On Ebay my shipping costs never exceeded $12.00 so I guess that would be the average to ship out a dress. The only shipping "ouch" is my Maggie London "poof" dress. Because of the many skirts and the volume on this dress it will cost about $20.00 to ship. However this dress is from my personal collection, I wore it once and purchased it for $700, on sale!!.... If you like this one just be aware of the shipping costs and decide if it is worth it for you....

ENJOY!!

If you have any dresses in a size 6, I would LOVE them. Please let me know and I'll get a check out immediately. You are wonderful!!

LParente@aol.com

Jen,

A little fustrated. The dresses I have in mind for you I cant find the pictures, I know I have them somewhere!!. I will look tommorrow when I have more time. But I did look at the bra's and I do have two in a 32A that I can send to you.

All others who have contacted me I will send out a shipment on Saturday AM...

A few more pictures I found.

The maxi is a size 8.

The purple full length skirt is a small, and the top is not up for donation.

Royal Blue full length is a 10

Top and black full length ballroom gown is a 8-10

Flower set is a 8-10

AMAXI5.jpg.2a902505fc62fc98078193164f75e396.jpg

AMAXI3.jpg.899c12f0d0804fa320736817710f3e2b.jpg

491563869_blog1085.jpg.25c400ef3c4bbbd8e31583ac3e382bc0.jpg

1077131638_purplefilllength.jpg.e61181a8965b921316546501fd1a3d86.jpg

SET3.jpg.5513741d014676d8b27babe8d2924a51.jpg

SET4.jpg.af90cca8a85e7ffb9d654bacb797f53a.jpg

693604149_med480.jpg.891e579a4b2226e3f4cd7de898f97f14.jpg

b1.jpg.d821d85afa76b17c0b9cfe631187f495.jpg

Jen,

A little fustrated. The dresses I have in mind for you I cant find the pictures, I know I have them somewhere!!. I will look tommorrow when I have more time. But I did look at the bra's and I do have two in a 32A that I can send to you.

The maxi is a size 8.

Flower set is a 8-10

Smoothdancer I would be interested in the long Black and white paisley print one (the first picture) if it isn't spoke for yet. Thank you very much for your time and generosity.

Gerry

tngaloa@yahoo.com

Jen,

I look forward to seeing the pictures. 32a should work. Thanks!

Jen,

The maxi is a size 8.

Flower set is a 8-10

SmoothDancer,

I am interested in the royal blue full length size 10 and still interested in the black full length with the white diagonals...Again you are so wonderful to offer these clothes...I can't wait for my cruise...I will be dressed better than a poor country girl could have ever dreamed and so will my daughter...shoot I love everything you have...I emailed you all my info earlier...Debbie

Can't say thanks enough

Hi Colette,

Hope you are feeling better today. I found the pictures of the dresses. Here they are.

5835691391_b41fa77769.jpg

5835696837_b0c0b2db1b.jpg

5836241570_0d44607755.jpg

5835691367_891019feb2.jpg

The first three dresses are Raphs Lauren. I never wore them.

The blue is BCBG, I wore it one time to the track.

Take care.

xoxoxo

Marie

The second sun dress is very cute. Could you tell me if it's spoken for, and if not, what size it is. I would be interested in it if it's my size and still available. Thanks

Hi Colette,

Hope you are feeling better today. I found the pictures of the dresses. Here they are.

5835691391_b41fa77769.jpg

5835696837_b0c0b2db1b.jpg

5836241570_0d44607755.jpg

5835691367_891019feb2.jpg

The first three dresses are Raphs Lauren. I never wore them.

The blue is BCBG, I wore it one time to the track.

Take care.

xoxoxo

Marie

Hi Marie,

You're right, they all look perfect and I'm partial to polka dots, or as Princess Diana used to call them....spots.:) Did you get my email address, if not I'll send again.

New set of pains but it's those darn little nerves trying to regenerate. Good news that they are, but painful while doing so. Trying new pain management plan and hope it works. Hope you're doing better than I am at the moment.

C

Ladies I have a ton of cothes coming up. I was about to donate them to goodwill but I thought of you guys! :)

Since they've been sitting in a bag they are wrinkled so please excuse that. But I will be taking photos soon!

So very nice of you (glad so many are doing this) :)

Turtle,

Tell me your cup size, if you are a 12-14 dress size I am sure I can help with the bra's .... Any color in mind, I have many, brown, red or black, sold out on all whites and nude.... Lot of Delta Burke's...

My dresses in your size are in storage, so I will look but it may be a few days before I respond, but the bra's are in hand's reach. Dresses, are you looking for cocktail or full length?

GoVikes....

The black is a very light weight stretch velvet, so may not do for a cruise. But it is so unbelievable slimming and can fit a 8-10 easy, perhaps a 12. If you have an event to go to I would love to send it to you.... Also have a bolero jacket to go with this.

Thinking....For a cruise I do have a full length, kind of pencil black skirt in a 8-10, crepe and lined with a deep side slit that would be cruise perfect if you have an interest. I can post a few tops that would go so well with this if it is in your size...... OMG, I have so much cruise stuff in this size.....

The big pink flower dress is a size 10 with a lot of tiny beading on the flowers, and a car wash hem, great for a caribbean cruise.... I wore this once on our last C cruise and loved it!!....I also have a similiar dress in a size 8 that is a one shoulder dress, same length but a few of the beads are missing if you look close.... Both have been professionally cleaned and good to go....

Ladies, tell me your size as well as what you like so I can take a look at my inventory and offer suggestions.

Smoothdancer,

You've got mail!:)

Oh MrsGomez

I did receive your EMail and was going to take pictures of the suits I have this week-end.

But after reading your post, all of my bathing suits are pretty much a size B cup without much support and if you wear a C I am afraid these will not work for you.

But OMG, the good news... I have no idea how I ended up with so many bra's in a C cup....

Let me check you Email again, if you gave me an address I can send you out some on Saturday.