recycling clothing among cc members

Marie,

Meant to say mailing address not email address. Just took my pain meds and was a bit confused.:o

LOL... I had many days like that :o. Yes, I am doing much better. Hang in there, very soon you will able to walk without the brace. Yes I have your address.

Take care.

xoxoxo

Marie

Jen,

Love that gown... LOL, did you find you really had to wiggle into the gown? I had one similiar and once on it has a great backline and awesome, but getting into it was a challenge... Good thing no one was watching!!

Whew... I think I have answered all EMails. It would help me a great deal if when you EMail me you would describe the dress you are interested in. I have so many requests that it is hard for me to figure out what you are asking me for..... GMail does a horrible job with attachments so that does not help me....

I got an interesting EMail today. Someone was asking about business clothing... I do have a lot in the 6-10 range. This is a cruise board so I did not post these but if anyone else has an interest I will take the time to post some of thoes.

As far as shipping.. Here is what I propose... I would like to receive payment of $12.00 per shipment. What this will mean is some will pay in excess of my cost while others will pay less than my cost but I think it will all even out... If that works for everyone it would make it so much easier then me Emailing everyone the cost of shipment.

Thanks all!!

Jen,

Love that gown... LOL, did you find you really had to wiggle into the gown? I had one similiar and once on it has a great backline and awesome, but getting into it was a challenge... Good thing no one was watching!!

As far as shipping.. Here is what I propose... I would like to receive payment of $12.00 per shipment. What this will mean is some will pay in excess of my cost while others will pay less than my cost but I think it will all even out... If that works for everyone it would make it so much easier then me Emailing everyone the cost of shipment.

Thanks all!!

I thought I saw a picture you posted with a similar back! I didn't find the dress hard at all to get into. Really just slips on right over the head. The dress is all stretch, so it moves easily.

The shipping cost sounds good to me.

It's my turn to share the dress wealth!

This is a size 6 100% polyester long brown dress that is super comfortable. I wore this for a formal night on a cruise a few years ago.

P1000669.jpg

P1000666-1.jpg

Jen,

I'm interested in this one if still available. I'll be posting some size 6s in the next few weeks myself since I am officially off for the summer as of today! Thanks!

Jen,

Whew... I think I have answered all EMails. It would help me a great deal if when you EMail me you would describe the dress you are interested in. I have so many requests that it is hard for me to figure out what you are asking me for..... GMail does a horrible job with attachments so that does not help me....

I got an interesting EMail today. Someone was asking about business clothing... I do have a lot in the 6-10 range. This is a cruise board so I did not post these but if anyone else has an interest I will take the time to post some of thoes.

Thanks all!!

Hi Smothdancer;

I think you wore the dress on the Queen Mary 2 cruise. Yes, I read your reviews. I love how you designed your web page. I wish I could be more computer savy like you. Also, I wish I know how to Ballroom Dancing.

Take care.

Marie

Jen,

I'm interested in this one if still available. I'll be posting some size 6s in the next few weeks myself since I am officially off for the summer as of today! Thanks!

It's all yours!

You can send your address to threedogdunedin at yahoo dot com

Fxygal,

I am also looking at a cruise wedding in port with Carnival. I would love to chat with you on yours to get some good information. We have not picked a location yet but I am thinking Cozumel. Thanks for the information you have already provided. I look forward to chatting with you in regards to this.

Oh MrsGomez

I did receive your EMail and was going to take pictures of the suits I have this week-end.

But after reading your post, all of my bathing suits are pretty much a size B cup without much support and if you wear a C I am afraid these will not work for you.

But OMG, the good news... I have no idea how I ended up with so many bra's in a C cup....

Let me check you Email again, if you gave me an address I can send you out some on Saturday.

Please send them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of my bating suits and bras are eithe rorf. Depnds on sytle. Pleaseeeee

Cant take the credit for the website!!! I am pretty much computer "stupid"!!

My husband is a website developer and he manages this site for me!! I do the fashion, he does the website, works for us!!! Yes, you are right, the dress like yours was from a Queen Mary cruise...

Also yes, hubby and I are competitive ballroom dancers, so the QM is a good pick for us.....

This is one of my fav videos as it shows many of my comp gowns..... LOL, dont donate these as most of my competition gowns are in the 3K price range, but I have been quite successful in resale of these gowns on EBay..... Enjoy!!

My husband is a website developer and he manages this site for me!! I do the fashion, he does the website, works for us!!! Yes, you are right, the dress like yours was from a Queen Mary cruise...

Also yes, hubby and I are competitive ballroom dancers, so the QM is a good pick for us.....

This is one of my fav videos as it shows many of my comp gowns..... LOL, dont donate these as most of my competition gowns are in the 3K price range, but I have been quite successful in resale of these gowns on EBay..... Enjoy!!

WOW...The dancing and the dresses were amazing...I use to teach country dancing, but have always admired ballroom dancing...the way the women move is so beautiful...I see where you get your name "Smoothdancer" definitely fits....:)

Thanks again for your generosity....Debbie

So I'm throwing a lot of the clothes in the dryer to get wrinkles out since they've been sitting in the bag folded up for some time.

I'm posting all kinds of clothing - business attire, jeans, tops, even my husband gave me some of his Marc Echo jeans he doesn't wear.

Whatever isn't picked up, is being donated.

I think I have a few pairs of shoes too...

If any of you ladies have purses or clutches you want to donate let me know. :) I am looking for a new purse.

So I'm throwing a lot of the clothes in the dryer to get wrinkles out since they've been sitting in the bag folded up for some time.

I'm posting all kinds of clothing - business attire, jeans, tops, even my husband gave me some of his Marc Echo jeans he doesn't wear.

Whatever isn't picked up, is being donated.

I think I have a few pairs of shoes too...

If any of you ladies have purses or clutches you want to donate let me know. :) I am looking for a new purse.

@Smoothdancer...your gowns and dancing are just amazing...so beautiful!!! Wish I knew how to dance like that..lol

@msGomez-I am interested in possibly the jeans or tops, depending on what size they are...again...thank you :)

Hi Armymomjarmat,

Here is your dress, shoes and clutche.

Marie

5840933812_1526775a25_z.jpg

The stained on the dress is banana, I was eating it while taking the picture. It is clean now :o.

5840383953_3f74fb74ca_m.jpg

5840385203_c221aa9bb4_m.jpg

WOW! Marie, you have such great taste!! I loved looking at all your pics, what an exciting life you live. Whoever got this outfit is one lucky woman. I love black cocktail dresses (and gold or silver) If anyone has smalls-mediums or (4-6 ) Gonna go thru my closet this weekend so if anyone takes small size's be on the watch, lol , also have some shoes I will post (6 1/2 to 7"s)

Margie

Princess,

Can you wear a 3-4. I have the most awesome new full length black gown in a 3-4. If you would like me to measure it for you I can.

Turtle,

Do you like this? It is a 12. Attached. I know the colors you wanted, but I just do not have anything left except black or a black combo in this size. I thought I did, but I have sold out of everything in 14, popular size.

Do any of you ladies have Big hubbies, LOL!!

Have a few tuxedos that unless I hear otherwise will be donated. These are super quality tux's, husband used them to dance in, only a few wears, imported fabric from Russia, great construction...

I just found this thread and just wanted to tell you that I love your sense of style!

I second this Marie! And I envy all of your travels to France. I went there for Spring Break last year, and loved Paris! I am so sorry that I missed out on your wonderful bags.

I hope you're feeling much better now! :)

Grace

Edited by princessz

oh, that is where the bags came from, they are beautiful!

The black dress laying flat is bust 13' and hip 15-16'

That's lovely! I think it should probably fit. Do you want me to pm you or email you my address now? Thank you so much!

Grace