recycling clothing among cc members

Hi

Sorry I should have put in first post that you can contact me by email here or at camjankowski at sbcglobal dot net. If you are interested in any of the dresses that I have to offer. All are very clean and are very nice dresses. No tares or any spots that I am aware of.

Thanks for looking.

Dress #3 - Black with gold flowers. Size 16

Dress #4 - Light Purple - Size 20

532628672_dress005.jpg.9be3ffab3238a99ae872ce68f57932a1.jpg

10256719_dress006.jpg.f9536600dbec951776179bdbe6b0319c.jpg

2069014005_dress007.jpg.7175da9ed4c90cff668bd292b0241c96.jpg

23810885_dress008.jpg.4b990ff3e84ffc49c33428a8d194748f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Great idea:)

I have to ask about "LSU" from an a Nebraska writer?? ok, I'm not a football fan, just curious:rolleyes:

Silly Sally 13....

An LSU Fan in Nebraska you say ??... Well, how about this. Wife and I born/raised in Louisiana. She graduates from LSU (I remember going to a few football games while there:rolleyes:) Went to work for the Missouri Pacific RR in '69 (bought by Union Pacific in '84) and ended up in Omaha when the RR said - "that's where your job is!"

• 1 month later...
I put them up on Ebay and sold a few but these are left. I was going to take them to Goodwill, but thought I would offer them on here first. I have seen others offer up dresses, no cost but shipping. Email me if you are interested! Lisa at cruisedancers dot us

Keep reading there are more than 5

We are going on our 1st cruise 3/7/10, and I wear about a 16/18. We live in Wyoming, and I really don't have any fancy clothes to take so if you have any of these dresses left, I would be happy to pay for shipping and take them all off your hands. If so, please email me at boyles5250@bresnan.net. Thanks

Brown Adrian Propel size 16

Jones NY floral 14 runs small

Orange floral size 14

Black sparkly cut tag off so not sure what size, 14/16

Turquoise original size 18 but taken in more like 16

email me at Lisa at cruisedancers dot us

if interested

We just booked our 1st cruise for 3/7/10 and I sure could use something nice to wear for the formal dinners. We live in Wyoming and I really don't have any dressy clothes! I wear about a 16/18 and if you still have any of these dresses available, I would be happy to pay for shipping. Please email me at boyles5250@bresnan.net Thanks, Sharon

Hi Everyone,

I just found this post and think that its a great idea! I am also in need of some formal wear for my upcoming cruise (Dec.20) I am 5'10" and a size 18. I would gladly pay for shipping costs and pass the dresses along on this site when I return from my cruise. Please email me at hmcentire0703@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Hallie

Carol,

I would be interested in any dresses that you still have available. Please email me at hmcentire0703@sbcglobal.net. I did try emailing you but it would not go through.

Thanks!

Hallie

Hi

I would like to say that I received the Size 20 velvet dress. It is so lovely, but it is to big for me.

So if anyone would be interested in it, please email me at carol.jankowski @ michigansugar dot com.

I would love to offer it to someone else.

Thanks

Carol

Brown Adrian Propel size 16

Jones NY floral 14 runs small

Orange floral size 14

Black sparkly cut tag off so not sure what size, 14/16

Turquoise original size 18 but taken in more like 16

email me at Lisa at cruisedancers dot us

if interested

hi i dont suppose the black dress and the turquise dress would still be up for adoption i leave on the 21 dec and cant find any thing that i like or fits or that i can afford my email adress is karenamcgrath@hotmail.com thanks karen

I have a beautiful red full length formal that I bought at Tall Etc. in Dallas about 5 years ago in a size 18. I have never worn the dress because I had gained weight before the dinner I had planned to wear it to. I have since lost weight, but I am now a size 12 so the dress up for grabs. The dress is super long. I am 5'11" and was planning to wear the dress with 3" heels. It would probably work for any woman up to about 6'2' or 6'3".

If you want me to ship the dress to you, then email me at: lisa at lounsbery dot com

558839449_FrontofDress.jpg.9597a6f3ff42ec689192b37d03d4d655.jpg

1532133634_BackofDress.jpg.170c96d203edf6e9ad54fdcf12c08821.jpg

319870846_BackStraps.jpg.7afa294183de9bbbda638134fc8fe531.jpg

Hi Marie

Thank you Thank You The dresses arrived today and I'm just thrilled. They fit....although I need my "industrial strength" underwear. So it's back to the gym for me to get rid of that pesky couple of pounds. The dresses are lovely and I want to do them justice. I've sent on a money order for the cost of the postage. Thank you again!

Cheers Moira

OMG, that was funny and this is a great idea, Im gonna take a few pics of some dresses I have and post , sizes 5-8, Im cruising next week and really wanted a red dress this time (all I seemed to wear is black) but so far havent found any to catch my eye

I have this dress that I wore on a winter cruise, Its all Black but the top part is a soft velvet and it criss crosses , then satin band around the waist and a flowy chiffon on the bottem, size 8 Looks REALLY nice on,

The second was my daughters and its all black as well but the top half has silver sparkles, its a size 16 but runs small, she was 14 when she wore it on the cruise

lol, ignore the model in the first pic

006.jpg.752474e7121b9a4da15df41bda0391de.jpg

008.jpg.83c04b006330c3c16092aa9644332c15.jpg

I have this dress that I wore on a winter cruise, Its all Black but the top part is a soft velvet and it criss crosses , then satin band around the waist and a flowy chiffon on the bottem, size 8 Looks REALLY nice on,

The second was my daughters and its all black as well but the top half has silver sparkles, its a size 16 but runs small, she was 14 when she wore it on the cruise

lol, ignore the model in the first pic

Im new to the board and going on my first cruise in April. I am so excited! Leaving the husband and kids and taking off with friends from way back in high school!

If you still have the size 14 black dress I'd love to have it! I think its so wonderful that you all are doing this swap. With 5 kids and the economy like it is this is a God send for me!

My e mail is: dianna _nc @ yahoo.com

Edited by dianna_nc
add something

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a flip video of some of the dresses I have available to donate.

I have two size groups. Size 8-10 and also size 12-14.

So not to disappoint, the plum dress although lableled a size 8 would better fit a size 6 or a size 8 with a small frame. This dress has never been worn... Changed my mind.

The full length gowns will fit someone that is 5'5 - 5'7 max.

I also have more in the size 12-14 group but are packed away. I can pull them out and video if anyone has a need. Off the top of my head I know I have a navy cocktail, a acqu sequence 3/4 and a black classic v neck 3/4.

Edited by smoothdancer

I'm in Hebron, CT. We're talking the family on the Carnival Valor at the end of June, so it will be pretty warm that time of year I'm guessing. Anyway, I'm a size 10/12 and could sure use a fancy dress or two. Any one have something they could pass on? Much appreciated!

Barb in CT

Here is a flip video of some of the dresses I have available to donate.

I have two size groups. Size 8-10 and also size 12-14.

So not to disappoint, the plum dress although lableled a size 8 would better fit a size 6 or a size 8 with a small frame. This dress has never been worn... Changed my mind.

The full length gowns will fit someone that is 5'5 - 5'7 max.

I also have more in the size 12-14 group but are packed away. I can pull them out and video if anyone has a need. Off the top of my head I know I have a navy cocktail, a acqu sequence 3/4 and a black classic v neck 3/4.

If the plum that fits like a 6 is still available, please let me know. You have wonderful taste!