recycling clothing among cc members

I also have more in the size 12-14 group but are packed away. I can pull them out and video if anyone has a need. Off the top of my head I know I have a navy cocktail, a acqu sequence 3/4 and a black classic v neck 3/4.

I'd love to see what you have in the 12-14 size if you have the time!

Wow what a great idea. It has been over a year since I have been here, in fact I forgot my username, I had to register again. I have a couple of dresses that I will have to dig out of storage that I will gladly give to anyone who wants them. I will dig them out later and post pictures later.

I have these two dresses available if anyone wants them. They'd be fine for daytime, or casual dining. Both are size 8. The first one is a Paquette Too, with a self tie in the back. The second is a Carole Little with a tie in the front. The top on the second one is more a true navy, matching the blue in the skirt.

Let me know if you want either or both, and I'll send them for the shipping cost.

777431674_PaquetteToo.jpg.2e26e289c626f75be715b4c1a4ba56ef.jpg

1624070176_CaroleLittle.jpg.b0d0dfd5d99fb51e3c9d64eadb1cfc0f.jpg

Dianna,

I have posted a few picture of the 12-14's that I have on my picture website. Here is the link... Go the the albulms that say donated gowns size 12-4.(Should read 12-14, LOL I missed the one) Most are a size 14. I have many more but these are the few I had handy to take pictures of.. My fav is the Aqua dress... It is so pretty and is flattering for many figures. If you are looking for another color or full length let me know and I will post more for you.

Size 8's.

I also started a Albulm and have added a full length, plus pictures of the black and white, which is still one of my favs... See what I mean that this dress was meant to be worn with a gent in a tux!! All you size 8 ladies, check back as I take these gowns out of storage and post more. This is fun!!

http://public.fotki.com/janandnick/

Edited by smoothdancer

Dianna,

I have posted a few picture of the 12-14's that I have on my picture website. Here is the link... Go the the albulms that say donated gowns size 12-4.(Should read 12-14, LOL I missed the one) Most are a size 14. I have many more but these are the few I had handy to take pictures of.. My fav is the Aqua dress... It is so pretty and is flattering for many figures. If you are looking for another color or full length let me know and I will post more for you.

Size 8's.

I also started a Albulm and have added a full length, plus pictures of the black and white, which is still one of my favs... See what I mean that this dress was meant to be worn with a gent in a tux!! All you size 8 ladies, check back as I take these gowns out of storage and post more. This is fun!!

http://public.fotki.com/janandnick/

Looks like I got beat out to the aqua one! LOL I'll go look again! And thank you for doing this!

Lane,

Sent out the dress snail pace to cut down on the shipping cost.. Due to arrive to you on the 15th. Sorry, I do not have any size 16. The largest I have are 14's.

Diane,

Trying to find something you might like. LOL, you have become my challenge!

As you liked the Aqua I have posted some sequence dresses in the 12-14 size. Take a look. I find the pictures do no justice to the dresses, but the best I can do.

The 2 piece top is quite nice and if you like it I have a wonderful 3/4 length black skirt that goes great with the top.

My husband and I compete in ballroom dance and attend formal functions often and this is why I have have seemed to accumulate a mass of dresses!! If you have something in mind just tell me, or post a pictire of what you have in mind and I am sure I can come close to what you want!!

The full length I posted was a custom made gown from a show we did.... The gowns I wear for shows have built in panties/body suits made from spandex and are quite slimming... Tons of fun to wear!! They might be more formal then one would wear on a cruise, depending on the line... I have worn these full lengths on HAL and Queen Mary and was fine. Carnival or RCCL, I would say no.

http://public.fotki.com/janandnick/12-4-donated-gowns/

For fun, if you ladies want to see professionaly made gowns take a look at my competition albulms... These gown I am afriad are not up for donation, the average cost of one of these gowns is about $4,000.!!

I also did a little cruise review of some of my fav gowns I wore on the Queen Mary..... Fun to look at too.... Here it is...

http://www.justcruisin-sv.com/CruiseShips/SECOND%20QM1.htm

Edited by smoothdancer

If anyone has a dress that they would like to give up in a size 18, please let me know. This thread is awesome! Just found out about it :) If you do, please email me at dmbrott at aol.com. It is greatly appreciated. Just put dress in the RE line so I don't think it is spam.

Thanks again

Allas I am afraid I too found this site way too late!!!:( I set sail on the Carnival Sensation on Feb 21, 2010 and am steady on the look out for something to wear on Elegant night! My big proble is due to a boob job I am a 40D and my normal jean size is a 14. :(. What in the world am I going to wear? It is so important to me to look nice. Not only will it be the way DH & I celebrate our 1st anniversary but it will serve as the honeymoon we did not have last year also!

HELP!

smoothdancer-I really like the sparkly 2 piece top.I can't tell the color,exactly.If it has black in it,I am interested.I had something like it when I was a smaller size and loved it.I need something to wear with my black pants.

Laura

I know, it took a funny picture. It is silver/pearl white with black running though it.

When it fit me I wore it with a black fly away pant.

That is what I am plannning to wear.Could you please send it to me? My email address is lbergan23@yahoo.com.please email me and I will send you my address.

Laura

The white black is more a size 8 but could fit a size 10. The red in the video does have a lot of stretch and I think I did wear this one when I was a size 12. If you would like to try it on I can send it out to you. I do ask though if it does not fit to post here so someone else may use it if you cannot.

I just took one of my competition gowns I was working on off my dress form so I will be posting more on the form probably this week-end in the size 12 group. I did put another red dress I have that is a size large on the form. This one is made of a red shimmer material, criss cross in the back and the hem is a car wash varied length. This one has never been worn, changed my mind! Attached is a picture. I also put it on my picture site under the 12-14 section if you like this one and want to see better pictures of it.

FYI to all!!!

I have gotten a lot of requests on dresses and now I am shipping out once a week to save on my back and forth to the Postoffice... I ship out on Tuesdays.

660197142_Picture1084.jpg.8cbdb6a18be0c8ed0e37407f3ca2b89a.jpg

Edited by smoothdancer