Lego onboard

cantw8togo

We've never been on HAL, so can't help you there..

BUT--I can share that my DS is also a Lego-Addicted kid. So, every time we cruise I let him bring one small Rubbermaid box filled with Legos. He uses them while sitting on his bed in the cabin. It's funny, he will actually spend about an hour packing that box up beforehand, ensuring that he selects his "prime" Lego pieces to take with him.

CeleBrat

I don't know about HAL either, but we do the same thing. Our son packs a large ziplock with his prime lego parts to use while on vacations. He spends hours picking and choosing which to bring and packs them in his carry on for the plane.

I don't know about HAL either, but we do the same thing. Our son packs a large ziplock with his prime lego parts to use while on vacations. He spends hours picking and choosing which to bring and packs them in his carry on for the plane.

Yahoo! Glad my son isn't the only one who meticulously packs his Legos.

CeleBrat

Lego on the plane? Isn't it a sort of catastroph with pieces all over and neighbours giving you some lost pieces they found over their feet? :confused:

You have never seen a lego obsessed 7 year old. He never drops a piece. The one thing that he keeps organized and together at all times.

Lego on the plane? Isn't it a sort of catastroph with pieces all over and neighbours giving you some lost pieces they found over their feet? :confused:

It's amazing how different, different kids can be.

My nephew was a Legomaniac (he's now 20YO). For years he could tell you where each one of his "treasured" pieces were (whether they were in the rubbermaid tote or in a model he had built). He too would never have misplaced a single Lego peice no matter where he was playing.

For my DD when she was not much over two, she loved playing with Playdoh. For her it was great - she never tried to eat it, never mixed up colors, never ended up wearing it, and always sealed it back up. It was her ultimate travel toy for several years. But it seems whenever I mention Playdoh as a travel toy, I am met by horrified responses! I never knew Playdoh stained?!:eek:

She's now 13YO and much easier -- her iPod shuffle, earbuds, and about 20 paperback books!

Archived