Is a 1:25pm flight departing Anchorage after a cruise doable?

Sandy R

Has anyone booked a 1:25 pm flight out of Anchorage the same day the cruise ship arrives in Whittier. Princess says if we take their transfers, not to book anything before 3 pm. Is there a private transport company that will get us to the airport by noon, so we can make a 1:25 pm flight?

Thanks for any help...

I am surprised that Princess told you that. They approved our 1:40 pm flight out of Anchorage (air alaska to Fairbanks) and said it would be no problem. Our cruise personalizer even shows it as being okay.

We are using Princess transfers - motorcoach, not the train.

Thanks to all your postings, I decided to call Princess again, this time using the Elite telephone number (we are Elite). A 1:25 pm flight out of ANC was approved on the basis that we're Elite and therefore have preferred disembarkation. We'll be using the Princess transfers using their buses.

The last time we did the motorcoach from Seward to the Anchorage airport, the driver made an unplanned stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center for and hour and then along the way when we saw sheep. We still ended up at the airport just before noon.

You might want to be ready for the first departing motorcoach.

Thanks to all your postings, I decided to call Princess again, this time using the Elite telephone number (we are Elite). A 1:25 pm flight out of ANC was approved on the basis that we're Elite and therefore have preferred disembarkation. We'll be using the Princess transfers using their buses.

An Elite phone number, guess I learn something every other day or so.:D

Jack

for the little redneck

Archived