Sapphire Princess Pictures

CL-JW

Hey Craig and Jack! Wonderful pictures. I would love to sail her some day. That is great that you got to sail with Amelia and Joe. How does Sapphire compare to Ruby? Which do you like better? We are going on a Ruby 10 day Caribbean in 2010. Seems like so far away.

Sharon

Hi Sharon - great to hear from you! Had a great time with Joe & Amelia, and all of our other friends, both old and new. Got to do the Ultimate Ship Tour on this trip, which was worth every dollar paid.

Sapphire and Ruby are similar in overall layout. Ruby has the new, elegant furnishings of the newer ships, which are beautiful. She doesn't have a covered pool (which we do like) and the Terrace Pool deck space is a bit smaller because they've expanded the Horizon Court (Cafe Caribe) back into that space. Crooners is quite nice on Ruby - way bigger than on Sapphire.

Sapphire is also quite nice - she hasn't been upgraded with the new Piazza, etc (incl MUTS - which I wish wasn't slated for Sapphire.). But . . . Sapphire (& Diamond) are approx 10' wider than all other Grand class and modified Grand class ships, which makes a big difference, especially on the Promenade Deck.

Because of the extra width, Sapphire is our favorite, but both ships are just beautiful in our opinion, and we'll sail either of them again in a heartbeat! 10 days on Ruby should be a blast - have a great time!

Craig and Jack,

I remember those Grand Suite pictures!!

I hope all is well. :D

Mornin' Jamie!! Yup - that sure was a nice suite - thanks for letting us visit!!:)

Jack had a pretty good interview yesterday so we're cautiously optimistic.

Archived