Sapphire Princess Pictures

CL-JW

We sailed on the April 25th sailing of the Sapphire Princess. Due to the travel restrictions imposed partway through our cruise, our cruise went from a Mexican Riviera cruise to a California Riviera cruise. Cruise, ship and crew were all great.

Attached are links to pictures we took during the cruise.

On-Board

Exteriors

Night Shots

Port Pictures

We sailed on the April 25th sailing of the Sapphire Princess. Due to the travel restrictions imposed partway through our cruise, our cruise went from a Mexican Riviera cruise to a California Riviera cruise. Cruise, ship and crew were all great.

On-Board

Exteriors

Night Shots

Port Pictures

We enjoyed your album so much.Could you E mail me and tell me your thoughts about the differnce and your likes and dislikes from the Princess compared to RCCL we are thinking of switching to Princess for Mex Riv.we were on that 2/26 cruise on the Mariner RCC that turned North :( Thanks for your time IBQNBataol.com Ruthie:)

We enjoyed your album so much.Could you E mail me and tell me your thoughts about the differnce and your likes and dislikes from the Princess compared to RCCL we are thinking of switching to Princess for Mex Riv.we were on that 2/26 cruise on the Mariner RCC that turned North :( Thanks for your time IBQNBataol.com Ruthie:)

4/26 Mariner

4/26 Mariner

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're beautiful and they brought back memories. We were on the 4/11 cruise and it was terrific. Loved the Sapphire!

Thanks for the pics... she looks beautiful as ever... :) I loved the night shots...

Thanks - we experimented a lot with the night shots hoping some would come out OK.:)

Thank you for sharing the pictures -- they're great. How'd you manage to get all those interior shots of the ship with not a single person in sight?!

We got up early on sea days and hauled the tripod and camera around to get those shots.

Thank you for those pictures, look forward to sailing her.

Thanks - she is still our favorite Princess ship.

Wow.......Fantastic.

What's the model of your camera

Thanks

Thank you! We have a Canon Xsi DSLR. This was our first cruise using it.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're beautiful and they brought back memories. We were on the 4/11 cruise and it was terrific. Loved the Sapphire!

Thanks!

Loved the Night Shots of the Sapphire from the tender/port. :)

Of course got off the the Sapphire this past Sunday, and she does still looks great from 3 years ago. The Sapphire is still my favorite Princess Ship.

Thanks Barb! There was quite a story getting the night shot of Sapphire at Catalina. We decided to go back to shore after dinner. We got on the shore based tender. Right next to the ship, all seemed well, but as soon as we got out into the open water, it was like a thrill park ride. Apparently a storm had blown in - we had some rain, a lot of wind and some very rough seas. Took over 1/2 hour to get from the ship to shore, all the while holding the camera under my shirt to keep it dry.:p Luckily, the storm cell blew through quickly as the ride back was totally uneventful.

Sure - we'll e-mail something later on after work.

Super Nice pictures!!!!!:D

Archived