Sapphire Princess Pictures

CL-JW

Jack & Craig- I was on the same 4/25/09 sailing. :)Were you on the roll call list? Great photos.

Even though we only went to san Diego & Catalina, the crew was great. Loved the ship.

Hi there - we booked relatively last minute so we never did join the roll-call, but we are good friends with Joe and Amelia who setup the festivities. I believe we met you at Skywalkers on embarkation day. We were up there for a short while.

Thanks for the photo comments!!

Hi there - we booked relatively last minute so we never did join the roll-call, but we are good friends with Joe and Amelia who setup the festivities. I believe we met you at Skywalkers on embarkation day. We were up there for a short while.

Thanks for the photo comments!!

Hi- Julie & Teresa, we were there up until almost the safety drill with Joe & Amelia and the rest of the gang in Skywalkers. Maybe we met?

Hi- Julie & Teresa, we were there up until almost the safety drill with Joe & Amelia and the rest of the gang in Skywalkers. Maybe we met?

We were there pretty early - I think we met you briefly - I believe you were sitting over by the windows overlooking the back pool.

Thank you for the pics of the Sapphire!

Do you have any shots of the cabins? My dw and I will be on board this ship in September.

What kind of a cabin did you have?

Thanks again.

We had Cabin E425, a category FF, obstructed oceanview.

2842322520046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

We've also had Cabin A300 (it was a handicap balcony which we were upgraded to):

2471480070046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

2889354910046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

We've also seen the Grand Suite - very nice, but out of our price range:)

2781807770046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

2420611560046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

thanks for sharing. Thats such a beautiful ship

Thanks - we agree - she's a beauty!

Thanks for posting your pictures! Surprisingly, I don't think I've ever seen pictures of the Sapphire, so it was nice seeing them!

Thank you!

Craig and Jack,

Outstanding pictures! Thank you so much for this post. My wife and I are taking our first cruise this July and we will be on the Sapphire. Although I have spent many hours reviewing the deck plans to the Princess web sites, your pictures have brought the ship to life.

Thanks! Nice capture!

In all the years we've lived in the Bay Area, we'd never gone to the top of Coit Tower until May when a friend was in on Sapphire. Great ship spotting from up there, not to mention the city views!!

Craig and Jack,

Outstanding pictures! Thank you so much for this post. My wife and I are taking our first cruise this July and we will be on the Sapphire. Although I have spent many hours reviewing the deck plans to the Princess web sites, your pictures have brought the ship to life.

We hope you have a wonderful cruise on Sapphire!

Hey guys! You're sooo talented -people should hire you to take along and get shots :D

Thanks for the pictures! Hope all is going well ~

Hey Kelly!! Thanks - maybe Princess wants to hire us. :)

I take terrible pictures of people but decent pictures of objects. Are there any spots on the ship that anyone would like me to try to get a picture of this week? No promises but a best effort.

Hey Craig and Jack! Wonderful pictures. I would love to sail her some day. That is great that you got to sail with Amelia and Joe. How does Sapphire compare to Ruby? Which do you like better? We are going on a Ruby 10 day Caribbean in 2010. Seems like so far away.

Sharon

Archived