Can you get 2 welcome back credits?

geovet

If two of you are booking, they might make a exception. Two of us managed to get it by a supervisor .... barely. If you did one cruise, they say one welcome back credit when you book within 60 days. but since there were two of us, they let me have two welcome back credits, one for each person. iffy.

What is a welcome back credit and how do I get one?

djp

You have to book within 60 days of the departure of your last cruise. It cant be combined with a next cruise credit, so I use welcome back credits on my shorter cruises and next cruise credits on my 7 day cruises .... on my last few bookings this year. Before this I used a TA who didnt give them. Carnival will if you ask for them.

What is a welcome back credit and how do I get one?

djp

Book a cruise within 60 of you sailing and you get $50 Credit. We just booked another cruise because it was so cheap and our PVP told us that when we return from our Sept cruise call and she will add the welcome back creidt to it. Any little bit helps.

firefly..what is the "next cruise credit"? I know about the Welcome home, but what is this one? Or do you mean the certs purchased onboard? I do know about those and their restrictions.

OP,

I booked two cruises getting the welcome back discount from my 4/5 cruise.

You have to book within 60 days of the departure of your last cruise. It cant be combined with a next cruise credit, so I use welcome back credits on my shorter cruises and next cruise credits on my 7 day cruises .... on my last few bookings this year. Before this I used a TA who didnt give them. Carnival will if you ask for them.

What are 'next cruise credits' and how do you get them? Thanks.

What are 'next cruise credits' and how do you get them? Thanks.

Yes, I meant the certificates you can purchase onboard for OBC. You only get $50 OBC for a 6 day or less cruise and since Jan they are no longer combinable with a welcome back credit. Id rather get $50 off the price, than OBC once Im onboard and have to fool with mailing in the certificate to get the $100 they cost applied to my balance, since they now make you choose one or the other.

My husband and I sailed on Glory 2/28-3/709 and made reservations for 2 cruises within the 60 days and got the $50 welcome back credit on each one. My point to the PVP was that there were 2 of us on the Glory sailing, and if we each were entitled to the credit, we should get them on both. She agreed and sent it in and we got the credit.

I really don't see where there should be any question by Carnival if both people were on the qualifying sailing and were sailing again.

Archived