Unexpected Loyalty Gift

We were pleasently surprized with 2 RCCL shoulder bags as gifts in our cabin on Freedom recently. The best gift since the toiletry bag we recieved fron the Enchantment a few years ago.

Thank You, RCCL it was very thoughtful!:)

Good, because they seem to have a stock of about 10,000,000 of them! :eek: ;) :)

While in Manta, Ecuador folks were throwing them onto the pier and the guys unloading the tuna boat were grabbing them.................that's until RCI security made them stop.

After one of our last cruises I had to call Crown and Anchor as we never got our refund for the fuel surcharge anyway I told the C&A, hey no more baseball hats and he said I will put them on your record. Was he pulling our leg?

While in Manta, Ecuador folks were throwing them onto the pier and the guys unloading the tuna boat were grabbing them.................that's until RCI security made them stop.

There was quite a scramble for them. There were a lot of fisherman wearing RCI hats.:D

DSC03627.jpg

We also got two large canvas zippered tote bags while we were on the Monarch last month. I absolutely LOVE those bags. I used one of them yesterday when I went to the pool and I just smiled all day looking at it. My favorite C&A gift to date!:D

Karen

Does anyone know what the C & A gift is currently on the Mariner? We're Gold & sail on her this Sunday. Looking forward to the coupon books & gift. After 6 CCL cruises, all we received was a gold colored Sign & Sail card as a thankyou! LOVE RCCL!

Archived