Loads of Questions...

Very sorry about this list but I keep thinking about another thing to ask and i'm spending so much time searching these threads I thought it easier and quicker just to ask...

We are Cruising on RCCL Voyager of the Seas 12/07/09

1. What is best time to arrive at the port? We are sailing at 7pm and need to be checked in before 5.30pm.

2. What is the rules for taking juice on-board. This will be for my young nephew who cannot drink usual soda/juice so we are having to take quite a few bottles with us as we're pretty sure it wont be available to buy in Barcelona or any of the other ports.

3. What is set sail pass and how does it work? When I check-in online I believe I then get my set sail pass and luggage tags which I have to print off. If this correct?

4. Anyone know roughly what prices are like in the Beauty Spa?

Think that is all for now but I just know I will think of something else soon!

Many thanks

:) x

Most "in the know" will arrive around 11-11:30.

You may bring non-alcoholic drinks!!!

Your set-sail pass is your room key/sship charge card....it's like a hotel, where you charge everything to your room. You give them either a credit card or cash, and anything you purchase on the ship goes on your "account". It will actually be charged to your credit card on the last evening of the cruise.

You can get luggage tags at the port!!!! Porters have tons!

Can't help you with the Spa---I do know it's WAAY overpriced!

Very sorry about this list but I keep thinking about another thing to ask and i'm spending so much time searching these threads I thought it easier and quicker just to ask...

We are Cruising on RCCL Voyager of the Seas 12/07/09

1. What is best time to arrive at the port? We are sailing at 7pm and need to be checked in before 5.30pm.

2. What is the rules for taking juice on-board. This will be for my young nephew who cannot drink usual soda/juice so we are having to take quite a few bottles with us as we're pretty sure it wont be available to buy in Barcelona or any of the other ports.

3. What is set sail pass and how does it work? When I check-in online I believe I then get my set sail pass and luggage tags which I have to print off. If this correct?

4. Anyone know roughly what prices are like in the Beauty Spa?

Think that is all for now but I just know I will think of something else soon!

Many thanks

:) x

Hi Sunshine,

I'll do what i can to help

Arrive as early as you can (about lunchtime onwards), you won't be able to get to your cabin perhaps, but you can use the ships facilities and get food in the Windjammer.

Ours says boarding at 3pm, but our plane lands at 10.30 so i hope we'll be on by 1pm.

Your juice will be OK, just make sure the bottles are still sealed, then they'll know you haven't pored any out and topped it up with vodka :D

Just watch the weight in your luggage with flying.

With the setsail pass you do your online check in on the RCI site and then prinnt it off and sign it. It's just to speed up boarding at the dock. one to

Then as CB says you get the proper plastic card one to use aboard

We haven't had any electronic labels to print off, we had a booklet from RCI via the TA with all the tickets and labels in.

The labels are for the ship though, you dont put them on till you get to the airport at the far end.

You'll need some of the normal luggage labels you'd normally put on your cases for the airline. We had to get ours from the TA

Berwyn

You can arrive at the port around noon. Your cabin won't be ready until around 2, but you can still enjoy the public areas of the ship.

The Set Sail form is just something to make your check in at the terminal a lot quicker and easier. When you hand in your form, you'll get your sign and sail card that acts as your ship ID, room key and ship charge card.

You can bring in a "reasonable" amount of juice, but because of weight issues, I would suggest juice boxes or plastic bottles.

The Spa and Beauty Shop prices are quite high. For a basic wash and set for short hair, it runs about $25 to $30 USD. More for longer hair. For the Spa, they have port specials for around $100 for a choice of certain spa treatments. A basic massage can run $150. I find manicures are double of what I pay at home.

good tip about the luggage tags. i blanked and put the tag on our one huge bag on the way to alaska with an overnight in anchorage. bag was a no show at the airport. after a couple of very frustrating hours the airline called the cruise line.(how come cruise line is 2 words and airline only 1?) they said it was PROBABLY already at the ship. we spent time and money buying the most basic necessities in anchorage just in case. the bag finally arrived at midnight-it must have been at the very bottom! since then we do 2 bags and crosspack if necessary but try to only do carryon. i was really brave about living with only the stuff in the carryon bag until the ship actually started MOVING. then-not so much...

Archived