Question re: wine cards

elycelynne

I recently read that there's no pinot grigio option on the wine card. I enjoy pinot grigio. Is this true? Not even a no-name brand?

While I'm on the subject, does anyone have a list of what wines ARE covered under the wine card?

Pinot Grigio was an option for us on the Noordam in December. I don't have a current booking and can't look at the HAL Onboard Gifts section, but the last time I saw it the list was Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Zinfandel, and "sparkling". I like HAL house Pinot Grigio. :)

Just off the Maasdam and yes the wine cards along with soda and mixed drink cards are still available. You may purchase them in advance on line or on the ship from any bar steward. Yes they will be stopped but not in the near future as many tests have to be passed first and the old cards preprinted need to be used up. The beverage manager did state at our M&G they are still ok but will be going. Keep looking in your bible for some generous sole from the previous cruise to help your bar bill. Colakid.

Your choice -- they are available via the "Onboard Gifts" option on "For Booked Guests" on the HAL website or available via the wine stewards onboard. Also, Pinot Grigio was available last week on the Prinsendam.

How much are they? and how can I view the gift section?
$41.40 for 10 glasses, $77.63 for 20 glasses, including the 15% service charge. If you can't get to the Order Gifts you can also call Ship Services, 800-541-1576.

Thanks a bill. Those prices are good, real good. If you find a card in the bible can you just use it? I'll remember to leave mine.lol. Well we are leaving in 38 days on the Westerdam, is there anyone that just got off it? Also any buzz on flu's?

I recently read that there's no pinot grigio option on the wine card. I enjoy pinot grigio. Is this true? Not even a no-name brand?

While I'm on the subject, does anyone have a list of what wines ARE covered under the wine card?

Yes, when we were on Westerdam in April-May this year, the whites on the wine card were Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio. They were from Coastal Vintners from California, and we enjoyed the Chardonnay.

Archived