seafood.......lobster nights?

kdesantis

Would that bet the Brooklyn or Manhattan, because I'm already a 50% owner in the Brooklyn Bridge. :)

I was actually going to sell you the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge between Brooklyn and Staten Island. It's much bigger and newer...which means a higher profit margin for me. ;)

According to the menus that were posted from last week's Dawn cruise, Lobster tail with steak is offered every night in Venetian.

Venetian - Dinner

Then, each night is a manager's special:

Chef's Daily Selections

Now I don't have to worry about missing lobster night!! :D

And, the seafood extravaganza is served in Aqua every night:

Aqua - Dinner

We were on the Dawn last November and the meal you describe at the Venitian was never offered. Nor at the Aqua. As I remember....their menus are similar if not exactly the same. The wife did have a Lobster type something one night. Lobster was offered at the specialty restaurants but it was in addition to the surcharge.

We were on the Dawn last November and the meal you describe at the Venitian was never offered. Nor at the Aqua. As I remember....their menus are similar if not exactly the same. The wife did have a Lobster type something one night. Lobster was offered at the specialty restaurants but it was in addition to the surcharge.

You must have missed my earlier post. This is a new pilot program that NCL is trying. So, it's only available on the Dawn. And, it started just last week. The menus in Venetian are different than in Aqua. And, last June, we had broiled lobster tail in Venetian on "dress up or not" night. We've never NOT had broiled lobster on a 7-day cruise.

And, last June, we had broiled lobster tail in Venetian on "dress up or not" night. We've never NOT had broiled lobster on a 7-day cruise.

Then it looks like you last cruised before the new Freestyle 2.0 menu was introduced because there is no stand alone broiled lobster dish on those menus...only the two variations I've described that come with other seafood.

Then it looks like you last cruised before the new Freestyle 2.0 menu was introduced because there is no stand alone broiled lobster dish on those menus...only the two variations I've described that come with other seafood.

We went on the first cruise after 2.0 was introduced. But, I'm not sure about the menus. All the other 2.0 upgrades had taken effect (pillow menu, canape menu, fruit bowls, cookies on the last night, etc). But, every year we've sailed the Dawn, the menus in Venetian has been different.

And, even if they didn't offer it in the main restaurants, we'd still get our lobster fix in Cagney's. Whole Maine Lobster broiled with drawn butter. Melt in your mouth!!! :D

Archived