MUTS etc. - Festive Fun - Ho Ho Ho

ourlol

To the tune of "Santa Baby"

Princess Baby, book a passage on the ship,

it's hip

I've been an awful good girl

Princess Baby, and sail to the islands tonight.

Princess Baby, an oceanview suite with a balcony, too,

thank you

I'll wait up for you dear

Princess Baby, and sail to the islands tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed

Think of all the good meals to be dished

Next cruise I could be oh, so, good

If you check off my CC list

Boo doo bee doo.

Princess honey, I want some booze

and that's not a ruse

I've been on Atkins all year

Princess honey, and sail to the islands tonight.

Princess cutie, there's one thing I really do need,

the key

To the Captain's table.

Princess cutie, and sail to the islands tonight.

Princess baby, I'm at the lotus spa

facial and wrap tra la

Sign the bill if you will

Princess baby, and sail to the islands tonight.

Come join my festive table at Sabintinis

with some martinis

I really believe in you

Let's see if you believe in me

Boo doo bee doo.

Princess baby, forgot to mention one little thing,

a ring,

the boutiques that way

Princess baby, and sail to the islands tonight.

Sail to the islands tonight.

I hope you'all have the merriest of holidays. One year exactly to our next cruise!!!! :) :) :) :) Patty the Cruisin' Chick

Guest Host Tink

Hi All,

I did some checking, and Princess responded that they would not be able to put it in their cruise shops at this time.

So! Don't fret, I have the capability to bind books from my house, into a Spiral binding. I will make up books "On Demand", as in, if someone orders it, then I will make it and send it to them.

I'm thinking of a cost of $15, that will include shipping to you.

Ourlol, the founder of this thread, suggested the "Make a Wish" Foundation for the donations to go to. I thought this was a great idea, especially since a lot of us have a Wish come True when we can sail on the Princess Fleet.

So! If you are interested in getting a copy, email me privately and I will give you more details.

Happy Holidays!!!

Carrie no need to go to any expense or work on my part. You can just put me down for a contribution to Make A Wish, no booklet required. How do you want to handle this? Should we all just send checks to you or what? I'm sending this to you in another email so you can respond.

Merry Christmas, Barbara

Barbara,

I'll follow your lead, if you don't mind. Since I don't have a $ bank account, it's probably easier that I send my cheque to the UK branch of Make a Wish (UK).

To date, more than 127,000 wishes have been granted to children with life-threatening medical conditions
Perhaps we can help grant a few more :D

Great Idea, Carrie.. We had a 12 year old in our community, Hope Stout, who passed away I believe 1/4/04.. her "last wish" for through Make-A-Wish Foundation was that all 155 children who had outstanding wishes would have theirs be granted. We did it this year and in Hope's memory it will continue on... now THAT is the real meaning of "PRINCESS" :)

which brings me to one last ditty before I go into massive "18 for Christmas Eve dinner" mode:

Love and joy come to you,

And to all your families too

And be blessed and I wish for you,

A Happy Christmas Day

And I wish you a Happy Christmas Day!!

Loved loved all of these from my fellow Princess Cruises lovers.. We all need to go on a holiday cruise and serenade our fellow passengers with these original tunes pool side:D :D

Guest Host Tink

Hey Everyone!

I created a special email <cruisecriticdonations@hotmail.com> for you to send "orders" for the bookl. Once you send your payment, I will get the book to you within two weeks.

I am so excited to see this come to life! I'm going to ask Laura when she returns from Christmas Break if we might be able to carry it in the Cruise Critic Store.

Thanks Everone!!!

Carrie

(The tune of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer)

Critics, the caring cruisers

Have a very generous soul

And if you ever chatted

You would even say their gold

They like to play with others

love to joke and poke and flame

If you sign on and visit

true answers are very plain

Then one foggy Christmas eve Carrie came to say

cruisers with your hearts so right

won't you help the kids tonight

Then all of the cruisers pitched in

and they gave their bucks with glee

Critics, the caring cruisers

You'll go down in history!

What a great idea. You can count me in. All of the songs were very creative and FUNNY. I know they took some time and effort to write. I do not post a lot but I'm happy to be a small part of this great community!

Merry Christmas.

Steve

Ps From It's a wonderful life "Remember George, No man is a failure who has friends."

Me too Carrie! For something that just started out as fun this has turned into something very very special. This is such a great bunch of people I truely hope we can make an impact on some child's life.

May the blessing of the season touch each and everyone of you. Barb

Guest Host Tink

Hi Everyone,

This is going to be so wonderful! I have already received emails from people interested in making a donation and receiving the book. I have set up a PayPal account with the address <cruisecriticdonations@hotmail.com> so you may send donations as you wish, and let me know if you would like to receive a book. I was thinking....How about if we didn't limit this to just Christmas Songs? Since we have such talented posters, if you have a favorite song and want to make up Princess Related words to it, go ahead and do so, and you can post it here or start a new thread. How about making the deadline for submissions/donations be January 31st? Keep track of your donation, it will be tax deductible, I'll figure out how to get a receipt to each of you.

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

Carrie

Guest Host Tink
I sent my donation today through PayPal for the Make a Wish program. I used the link provided on this thread by Carrie and it worked just fine. Hope we end up with a sizeable donation for the children.

Hi All, As of a few moments ago, we have $30.21 in the collection plate. LOL

If you do not have PayPal, and you still want to contribute and receive a copy of the book, send me an email at <cruisecriticdonations@hotmail.com> and I'll give you an address to where you can send a Money Order. I cannot accept Personal Checks.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Hi Carrie,

I also successfully used the link you gave for paypal. I wondering now if the odd 21 cents is where it converted my £s to $s. Anyway, another donation headed your way... this time from my mother!! On Christmas Day here in the UK there was a TV programme televising children and young adults with life threatening conditions being granted "wishes". Needless to say I spent most of the time with a huge lump in my throat or in tears. I too hope the fund continues to do grow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived