ATM in Rotterdam Port

This was my answer about 2 days ago, when you asked the same question.

I cannot remember but you can send an e°mail to this address with this question

sales@cruiseterminalrotterdam.nl

I am so sorry, I guess the memory is just gone. I posted this to the wrong board and for the life of me could not remember or find it on this board.

I am so sorry, I guess the memory is just gone. I posted this to the wrong board and for the life of me could not remember or find it on this board.

If you click on your name and click on "find all posts" you will see your previous posts;)

Lyn

Does anyone know if there is an ATM in the Rotterdam, The Netherlands port. This will be our first port of call after leaving Southampton, England and we will need to get some Euros.

Here is a web site that will help anyone find a VISA ATM. I realize that is not all encompassing, but it is a start.

http://visa.via.infonow.net/locator/global/

Enter the country, city and then a map will show you ATM locations. Go to 'next page' to see more for large cities such as Rotterdam.

There is an ATM right near the cruise terminal.

You know maybe I will make this a new thread.

Here is a web site that will help anyone find a VISA ATM. I realize that is not all encompassing, but it is a start.

http://visa.via.infonow.net/locator/global/

Enter the country, city and then a map will show you ATM locations. Go to 'next page' to see more for large cities such as Rotterdam.

There is an ATM right near the cruise terminal.

You know maybe I will make this a new thread.

Thanks os much for sharing.

I did and still managed to miss it.

If you click on "user CP" at the top left it will bring up any threads that you have posted in with new messages since your last visit

You can also go to the "forum tools" top right and subscribe to a thread that interests you & it will also show up when you click on USER CP

If you click on "user CP" at the top left it will bring up any threads that you have posted in with new messages since your last visit

You can also go to the "forum tools" top right and subscribe to a thread that interests you & it will also show up when you click on USER CP

Thank you

Archived