Soda Package

The cost of a fountain soda package is determined by the length of your stay, with an average daily cost of 6.00 USD for Adults and 4.00 USD for Children*. (*Child prices available for kids under 18.)

• 3 weeks later...
Go to the royal caribbean website and login for your particular cruise and click 'enhancements' and soda packages and there will be the exact cost for your cruise - you can purchase online or when you board...

I just logged in to Royal Caribbean website 3 options now exist.

Bottled Water Packages

Fountain Soda Packages

Juice Packages

Were all three bundled together in the past?

I just logged in to Royal Caribbean website 3 options now exist.

Bottled Water Packages

Fountain Soda Packages

Juice Packages

Were all three bundled together in the past?

No, juice and water packages are (relatively) new I think.

Water bottle package is a waste of money. The water purification systems on ships are state of the art and the normal water on the ship tastes great.

Juice package seems new and interesting. They will probably stop serving the watered down OJ and Apple juice for free :)

i have looked on rcl site and cannot find prices for new packages, maybe I am looking in wrong place , anyone know ? :rolleyes:

The UK site states juice packages unavailable for my cruise,Check again nearer sail date.

Have only today booked a child soda package and the cost for the week is £19.96 approx $30 with an exchange rate of £1.00=$1.50

The UK site states juice packages unavailable for my cruise,Check again nearer sail date.

Have only today booked a child soda package and the cost for the week is £19.96 approx $30 with an exchange rate of £1.00=$1.50

yes I got that message as well, just thought the price would have been on rcl site somewhere

Depending what state you sail out of, you also have sales tax unless you buy the package after you leave the port. Good Sailing, Murf

Yea that's a good point. Wait for an hour or so till you are out of state waters before you buy anything or you could be hit with state sales tax..

Our son will have a soda card.Can we show that in MDR for his drinks and pay for ours on my card,or is the soda card invalid in MDR ?

Most likely you will just have to show it the first night and then your waiter will remember for the rest of the cruise. Each of my kids showed their card the first night and the rest of the cruise they had shirley temples waiting for them when we got there! My husband and I didn't have soda cards so the one time my husband wanted a soda it just went on our seapass.

The prices for water and juice are available on the web site now for my cruise.

It says this:

cor_water_hdr.gif

8 bottles for 28.45 USD

16 bottles for 50.55 USD s.gif

cor_juice_hdr.gif

6 bottles for 20.15 USD

8 bottles for 25.25 USD

12 bottles for 35.55 USD s.gif

Doesn't seem possible to specify what type of juice you want, which would be kind of important.

Anyway, I think I will bring a few bottles of water onboard for considerably less $$$.

How do those prices compare to buying from the fridge in the cabin? They don't seem particularly good to me.

Nancy

Archived