Air Taxes

Have air taxes increased this year? We are going to Alaska and I called my TA to get the reduced rate on air, but when I looked at the new statement I see that the Air Taxes have increased over $100. How can I check this to validate? I might add that we are booking our flight thru RCCL.

You could save a bunch of $ if you book independent, then through the cruiseline. Air taxes are wacky. I booked a flight today. 88$ base fare and taxes of 520$ and no I am not kidding. What airport are you flying out of?

I am not sure about the flight. We are leaving RDU in NC and going to Alaska - other than that I do not know anything. We are a group of 10 going on a cruise I did not want the responsibility of managing flights and getting everyone from one place to another.

I am not sure about the flight. We are leaving RDU in NC and going to Alaska - other than that I do not know anything. We are a group of 10 going on a cruise I did not want the responsibility of managing flights and getting everyone from one place to another.

Sorry should have asked where in Alaska you are flying into ? Also are you doing custom air or letting them choose?

You can book your own air and then book cruise line transfers.

Archived