The World's Longest and Most Picture Laden Miracle Review Ever! May 24-June 1

Nicole721

Hi Nicole Stephanie Mom And Grandma

Nicole I love to read your review it simply wonderful. You see we were on the April 30 cruise of the Mircale. Somehow we lost our camera with all the picture in it. Seeing yours was so great.

I love your dressing. If you could tell me wear you both them.

Keep up the great work.

We are book for the next Mircale on the May 15 2010 out of NY going to Grand Trur and the Bahamas Would love to have you and your family join us.

Again thanks for the great review.

Maryann

I too am anxiously waiting for the next one. Unfortunately, it is coming to an end. At least I have your next vacation trip to look forward to reading. I love to travel myself, but wish I could do it more often. I guess I'll have to settle for living vicariously through you by reading about your trips.

If you and your family ever decide to stop by Savannah, GA I would love to show you around. :D

Guest Crazeecat5

Found this on page 5!

Nicole,

Hope you come back soon and post the next part of this wonderful review!

Sorry for the long absence...I have strep :( And we're stuck in a heatwave. I promise I'll get to all of your replies and update soon.

Sorry to hear that you have strep. I hope you get well soon and as for the heatwave, let's hope it doesn't last too long.

Sorry for the long absence...I have strep :( And we're stuck in a heatwave. I promise I'll get to all of your replies and update soon.

Oh, strep is miserable and bad weather never helps anything. The weather here on LI has just progressively been bad this month (anyone see the US Open Golf on TV--15 minutes from my house). Feel better and rest.

Nicole,

How is your strept throat? Are you feeling any better yet? That stuff can hang around and it hurts like a Bitc****.Take your time feeling better. We all will wait for you to finish your review. Take care.:)

Edited by NJCruiser23
misspelling

I'm so excited! I finally booked our cruise last Friday for Oct. 31 on Glory for the Western Caribbean cruise. I can't wait! :D It will be mine and DH first time on a cruise.

Edited by reese52

I'm so excited! I finally booked our cruise last Friday for Oct. 31 on Glory for the Western Caribbean cruise. I can't wait! :D It will be mine and DH first time on a cruise.

Congrats! You'll have a wonderful time. Be careful though, cruising is very addictive but you'll always remember your first time.;)

Congrats! You'll have a wonderful time. Be careful though, cruising is very addictive but you'll always remember your first time.;)

Thanks! In the meantime, I'm enjoying Nicole's reviews. It's almost as if I was there w/ her and the rest of her family.

Yes, she really does a great job, doesn't she??

Yes, she does an excellent review! I can't believe she does it all from memory. I would have to keep a journal to have such a detailed review.

I'm going to attempt to keep a travel journal from now on. I wish I had done that when my DH and I went to London 4 years ago. I did manage to do a scrapbook, but I would have loved to have kept some sort of log on what we did so I could relive that vacation.

Nicole, I hope you are feeling better. :)

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for the awesome review and pictures. I just got back from Half Moon Cay and Nassau on my Fascination cruise and can't wait to go on another. I was thinking about the Miracle in October on the 2 day cruise to nowhere.

I'm also in Chicago, the suburbs actually, and am thinking about driving for the NY cruise so thanks for posting info about the Westin in Jersey, we just might do that.

Great job!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the well wishes. Towards the end of last week, the strep started to clear up a little (I hadn't had throat pain like that since I had mono!) but I woke up last Friday and my ear was totally plugged up and I had headaches and ear pain and I wasn't sleeping more than three hours or so at a time unless I wore an ear plug in the other ear to equalize the pressure. Yesterday, Stephanie decided that it wasn't going to pop and nothing I was doing was helping it and convinced me to go to the doctor and it turns out I had an underlying sinus infection, an ear infection and my ear drum was bulging, and if Stephanie hadn't dragged me to the doctor, it would have ruptured. So a round of super heavy duty antibiotics and some numbing drops and I was finally able to sleep last night. I swear I don't know how this happens to me LOL. Stephanie's been really good to me...getting me lots of hot and sour soup from my favorite chinese place and saving me from an ear drum rupture. And she's been keeping me up on the Cruise Critic news, too ;)

I'm hoping my ear pops soon because it's still driving me crazy (I can't feel the pressure anymore because of the numbing drops, but I can barely hear out of it and when I talk, it sounds like I have an ear plug in), but I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. I'm hoping to finish the last two parts of the review by the weekend and to get to everyone's replies tomorrow.

But thanks SO much for waiting around for the last two parts of this review :) I promise they'll be worth the wait!

Nicole I am glad that you are better and thank God Stephanie got you to the doctor in time. Whew!!! Anyway again glad you are better and I can't wait to read the rest of your amazing review, make sure to continue to get plenty of rest until you are 100% better.