Greatam, I think I got a great deal?

julieanne

I just purchased open jaw tickets for 4/2010 to SCL from ELP, return from MIA to ELP, $850 per person! Great flight times and a bit more than 90 minutes between connections! I think I did pretty good? :)

Actually, it should be fairly easy to evaluate as the flights are from El Paso to Santiago, Chile next April with the return from Miami to El Paso. It is on American Airlines and priced on their website was over $2k per person. Hence the title of the thread for Greatam to respond (all the info is there).......Tickets were bought on cheapoair.......

The airline was not there, nor what type of ticket you purchased, and your exact travel dates were also missing.

It also depends on your definition of "great deal". Some people would think tickets purchased from a consolidator are never a great deal. I don't know your definition of "great flight times" and without the airport information, it's impossible to comment whether 90 minutes is adequate between connections.

I don't know about a great deal. I thought we discussed this a few months ago and I recommended a RT ticket to MIA, then a single ticket to SCL. Maybe it wasn't you.

Two tickets should cost right about $800 purchased today AND you would have had full airline protection, not a consolidator ticket. I hope you have good luck with your consolidator ticket and especially with CheapoAir. One of the worst of the consolidators. Did you read the fine print???? Good luck!!!!

Archived