Low airfare from Boston To Rome!!

mngazer

That's great! Delta must be having some great sale because we were able to book RT JFK to Barcelona last night for $284pp:eek::eek::eek:!!! And one of the legs was nonstop! I could not believe my eyes when I did the kayak search!

I hope other people are going to be able to take advantage of these low prices!!

Actually there is something lower on Swiss Air at $200 - don't be fooled by these prices - you do know that taxes and surcharges aren't included in these, don't you? In the above case, with taxes it's about $546, which is still a good price.

Actually there is something lower on Swiss Air at $200 - don't be fooled by these prices - you do know that taxes and surcharges aren't included in these, don't you? In the above case, with taxes it's about $546, which is still a good price.

These posters did not list exact travel dates, so I did some searching.

You can indeed book a RT on DL, in November, JFK-BCN, for total price of $238.00 A.I. by booking through PL. Both legs are nonstop. I chose departure of 11 Nov return 21 Nov, but you can find prices as low as $230 RT for other dates.

You don't give dates or departure/arrival city for your Swiss Air fare, and I'm not seeing anything close to $200 RT for JFK-BCN in November.

These posters did not list exact travel dates, so I did some searching.

You can indeed book a RT on DL, in November, JFK-BCN, for total price of $238.00 A.I. by booking through PL. Both legs are nonstop. I chose departure of 11 Nov return 21 Nov, but you can find prices as low as $230 RT for other dates.

You don't give dates or departure/arrival city for your Swiss Air fare, and I'm not seeing anything close to $200 RT for JFK-BCN in November.

Sorry for not being more specific. I booked Nov 6 - Nov 15. With taxes the total cost for both tickets was $569. The original flight I was looking at was on BA out of EWR and it was $547pp (which I was willing to pay) so I pretty much got a two-for-one deal.

I was trying to avoid CDG coming back from BCN but we have a 4hr layover so I think that is more than enough (hopefully) time to make the connection.

Sorry for not being more specific. I booked Nov 6 - Nov 15. With taxes the total cost for both tickets was $569. The original flight I was looking at was on BA out of EWR and it was $547pp (which I was willing to pay) so I pretty much got a two-for-one deal.

I was trying to avoid CDG coming back from BCN but we have a 4hr layover so I think that is more than enough (hopefully) time to make the connection.

Great price! I see your return flights are operated by AF. I don't see anything cheaper than what you paid.

That Swissair fare is valid in November - if you want something better there is a Finnair fare of $148 BASE - does not include taxes. This is from NYC to FCO. Thought this person wanted to go from Boston?

That Swissair fare is valid in November - if you want something better there is a Finnair fare of $148 BASE - does not include taxes. This is from NYC to FCO. Thought this person wanted to go from Boston?

Let's clarify:

mngazer - the OP posted that they saw a great fare from BOS-FCO on DL. They never said they wanted to go there; I think it was just a head's up.

njmelis24 - the next poster stated they actually booked a fare on DL JFK-BCN for two people for $284 pp.

alidor - you then posted that this price did not include taxes and surcharges.

Actually, this price for njmelis24 was AI and thus did include all taxes. It could be booked directly on DL webpage, at least this morning. They later came back and stated their travel dates were 06 Nov departure and 15 Nov return. For two people the total RT ticket price, including all fees/taxes was $569 and I can verify that this was bookable at this price this morning.

I find it more useful when posting prices, to not just post the base fare. All taxes and fees added to the total make it easier to do a price comparison.

mngazer - the OP posted that they saw a great fare from BOS-FCO on DL. They never said they wanted to go there; I think it was just a head's up.

6rugrats, I am going from boston to Rome in September, which is when the fare I searched was for (9/24 - 10/5) and did include all taxes and charges. Unfortunately I had already booked with Swiss for $521. which is still a great fare and I am happy. I was just putting it out there for anyone looking. It doesn't get much better or lower.

Delta must have had some really great sales this morning, I saw this one as well:

Flights from Charlotte to Madrid and Barcelona have been slashed to $208 roundtrip, including all taxes and fees.These record-low fares are available for travel Aug. 17 - Oct. 22 on Delta.

Course, by the time I saw it this evening after work, there was also this:

Update (1:42 PM ET, June 10): The $208 roundtrip fares to Barcelona and Madrid are now completely sold out

6rugrats, I am going from boston to Rome in September, which is when the fare I searched was for (9/24 - 10/5) and did include all taxes and charges. Unfortunately I had already booked with Swiss for $521. which is still a great fare and I am happy. I was just putting it out there for anyone looking. It doesn't get much better or lower.

Yes, that's what I thought; it was just a nice notice to others who might be searching for a great fare. Your fare was good though, I wouldn't feel badly about $521!

And NC Mtn Boys, these fares usually are broadcast all over the internet in a very short time and sell out quickly. You have to jump on them quickly.

Archived