Heated Tile Loungers on Century?

dolphingirl47

I know this is a strange question, but does the Century have heated tile loungers. On my previous four cruises I have spent some serious quality time relaxing on the heated tile loungers on other ships and I would really miss them if the Century does not have them.

Corinna

I know this is a strange question, but does the Century have heated tile loungers. On my previous four cruises I have spent some serious quality time relaxing on the heated tile loungers on other ships and I would really miss them if the Century does not have them.

Corinna

I think I recall them being there, but am not 100% sure. Hoepfully someone knows for sure.

I think I glimpsed them in the Persian Gardens but never got to try them..

They would only book passes to PG if you booked a couples massage & DH was not going for that! Hopefully their policy has changed but they really kept the Persian gardens to themselves to promote Steiner therapies--not like on other X ships where you could buy a day or week long pass...... also no heated loungers on M class ships..

Yes there are heated loungers in the Persian Gardens on Century. During our TA last December, my wife and I bought a cruise pass (we didn't need to book anything else).

here they are :

tacarabendecember200843i.jpg

tacarabendecember200843.jpg

Thanks for the replies. That is good news that you were able to get a cruise pass with no strings attached. Do you remember how much it was? For me access to heated tile loungers on a cruise is very important. I mainly cruise to just relax and they most certainly help with that.

Corinna

• 7 months later...

Cote d'or:

These are wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing. I was wondering if you had additional photos stored on this image hosting website. If so, I am not sure how to best see a "slide show" of them.

My wife and my parents will be on Century this upcoming December, and I am trying to see as many photos as possible to help build the excitement!

I realize that this is an older post (6-7 months) but it looks like you have been on Cruise Critic within the last week, so I am hopeful that you will see my response and share more of these wonderful photos!

Yes there are heated loungers in the Persian Gardens on Century. During our TA last December' date=' my wife and I bought a cruise pass (we didn't need to book anything else).

here they are :

[img']http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5969/tacarabendecember200843i.jpg[/img]

tacarabendecember200843.jpg

Archived