Same old QUESTION??? need help...

tasha78

i know it is early, but I am a stickler for planning everything,I am not new 2 cruising, but I am new to cruising with a child. I will be going on the Carnival Dream April, 2010.. My son will be almost 2, I will be flying into orlando 2 days prior, renting a car and carseat, going to seaworld, then driving to cape canaveral. My questions are, do I need a car seat for the shuttle on the van to and from the rental car agency, and i will be visiting belize, costa maya, cozumel and isla roaton, will I need a car seat for those ports, or can I get by without one. I will have a stroller with sun protection. What is there 2 do in these ports besides the beach, PLEASE HELP ME!:p

i know it is early, but I am a stickler for planning everything,I am not new 2 cruising, but I am new to cruising with a child. I will be going on the Carnival Dream April, 2010.. My son will be almost 2, I will be flying into orlando 2 days prior, renting a car and carseat, going to seaworld, then driving to cape canaveral. My questions are, do I need a car seat for the shuttle on the van to and from the rental car agency, and i will be visiting belize, costa maya, cozumel and isla roaton, will I need a car seat for those ports, or can I get by without one. I will have a stroller with sun protection. What is there 2 do in these ports besides the beach, PLEASE HELP ME!:p

You will not need a carseat for a shuttle.

If you travel by group in these ports, again it will be a van without seatbelts so no carseat needed. Taxi's without belts are also very common in these areas so the seat may not do you any good. I'm not sure a 2yo would enjoy most excursions in these ports other than the beach.

We are going to Cozumel on our cruise in September. I will be bringing the booster for my 4 year old with the full intention of finding a cab with seat belts to take us to Nachi Cocum.

We are planning beach days at all of our ports. At 4, I don't think my son would enjoy an excursion yet. Maybe next cruise :)

We are sailing Dream this December. Im going to try my hardest to write things down and give a detailed review when we get back. I know people here really want to know. :)

Our kids will be almost 9, 4.5yo and 2.5yo at time of sailing.

We are sailing Dream this December. Im going to try my hardest to write things down and give a detailed review when we get back. I know people here really want to know. :)

Our kids will be almost 9, 4.5yo and 2.5yo at time of sailing.

I would luv to hear your review of the dream from a mother's standpoint...:p

At 2 years old, your child won't care what you do---as long as you're happy, so will he be.

I remember hearing a saying that's more true now that I have children then when I heard it with no children.

A parents happiness is able to be viewed threw the eyes of their children.

Now that I have children I know that if they aren't happy I won't be happy (they make sure of it).

Archived