Just off Freedom 6/7 sailing

Welcome home!!! Any compasses you can scan? How about what nights were what menus? Did you have kids with you? Any nights that were kids dinner nights?

ps...... you're right...... reality sucks when you arrive home with a suitcase full of dirty clothes! :)

I just got off the June 7th sailing too. What a FANTASTIC cruise. I had 4 kids with me -- 8, 6, 2, and 1. I'm going to post some kid-specific items over on the family board, but I thought I'd answer your question. There was one night (I believe it was night 2) when we were given kid-menus and coloring pages for the kids to do during dinner. We didn't get any kid menus after that -- however, my kids ordered off the kids menu every night. After the first night, our waiter had our table all set to go with fruit cups and a high chair ready to go for us when we got there. The kids menu had mac and cheese, pizza, ravioli, PB & J -- there were other things but those were my kids favorites. My one year old ate a grilled chicken breast (off the main menu) every night.

One load of laundry done -- 5 more to go!

You may be right about Cafe Promenade now that I think about it. But, for some reason I thought I got a cookie on the first day from there? Maybe not. All the days seem to run together when you're on a cruise.

Thanks for answering all off my questions!

Archived