Costa Fortuna cabin amenities

Debbie1029

Hi-

We are taking our first Med. cruise on Costa's Fortuna in July! I was wondering if the bathroom has shampoo & conditioner. Also, will we need an adapter to use camera battery chargers, etc.

Any advice/comments from previous cruisers on this boat will be most appreciated!

Deb

Hi-

We are taking our first Med. cruise on Costa's Fortuna in July! I was wondering if the bathroom has shampoo & conditioner. Also, will we need an adapter to use camera battery chargers, etc.

Any advice/comments from previous cruisers on this boat will be most appreciated!

Deb

I was on the Costa Fortuna in March. They offer all in one, in a container, in the shower. Bring your own shampoe & conditioner!! And; bring a power strip. There's only 1 plug in. Also; if you have an european plug in, bring that.

There´s a dispenser with shampoo in the shower, however if you are fond of a special brand bring it along...

At the desk in the stateroom are two electrical outlets, one european, one american. If that is too little for you, just bring along an extension.

Archived