food at night

Try the 24 hour pizza place for hot pizza, caesar salads, garlic bread and calzones. Don't forget the always available self serve ice cream and yogurt on the Lido deck as well.

I believe the Grill (hamburgers, hot dogs, etc) might also be open til 11 pm? and there may be snacks set up on the Lido deck and/or buffet at that time. (one night there is a deck party around 10:30 pm with a mexican buffet set up as well)

And of course there is always 24 hour room service available.

While there is no food service in the bars I can't imagine that bringing in a slice of pizza or hamburger/fries would be frowned upon?

Don't worry you definitely won't go hungry!!! :)

If you want to get food at night on Carnival Victory what are your options from say 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM? Where would you go to get food? Do they have food in the bars? Can you bring food into the bars with you?

Thanks a lot!

I don't know when the lido closes. Other than that I think it would pizza. Bringing it into bars would not be an issue I think, other than some of the nightclubs where they frown for any drink or food on the dance floor.

Pizza and Salad 24 hrs

The deli is open til 11, or midnight

the 'Grill" hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches.. opens at 11pm and closes at around 1am .. i believe

Room Service is 24hrs

If you want to get food at night on Carnival Victory what are your options from say 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM? Where would you go to get food? Do they have food in the bars? Can you bring food into the bars with you?

Thanks a lot!

C'mon . . . aren't you the guy with the Gun Pass??? I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting anything you want:eek::D;)

Archived