Shore Excursions

taxmantoo

How far in advance are shore excursions usually available on the Princess Cruise Personalizer?

We are booked through an online TA for October 10, 2009 on the Mexican Riviera but excursions still show as not available yet. Do we have to wait until after final payment (July 20) to actually see available shore excursions?

How far in advance are shore excursions usually available on the Princess Cruise Personalizer?

We are booked through an online TA for October 10, 2009 on the Mexican Riviera but excursions still show as not available yet. Do we have to wait until after final payment (July 20) to actually see available shore excursions?

Sometimes at 120 days; sometimes not until 60 days or less. There is no set time for it. And no, if they are available, you do not have to wait until final payment to reserve them.

My experience falls along with what the other posters have provided. One thing to keep in mind is once they are available don't waste a lot of time making up your mind as to what you want to do. The popular ones do sell out quickly.

My experience falls along with what the other posters have provided. One thing to keep in mind is once they are available don't waste a lot of time making up your mind as to what you want to do. The popular ones do sell out quickly.

You know, I have only once found something sold out and that's the bugalow at Princess Cay. I can't imagine anything on the Mexican Riviera route that would sell out quickly.

Archived