Kids dining with Club Mariner?

popper

I thought I had read, but can't remember where, that Regent holds dinners for children when they have a Club Mariner program running.

Does anyone have more information on this - ie times, location, etc?

We are on Voyager for xmas cruise.

Thanks!

we took our 2 12 year olds on the Mariner when they were running the kids' club - while i can't recall any dinners specifically for them, i do remember they went to the kitchen a couple of times and baked cookies, etc. - i'll ask them and see if they remember any other special activities -

We were on the Voyager last Christmas, and they offered a family dinner for those that wanted to sign up, and it was held in one side of La Verandah.

They had some other "meets" for kids of various ages. With teens, there were about 60 kids on board out of about 600 guests.

What a lot of the kids got out of the program was meeting others.

When my boys did this, there were usually a couple of nights per cruise that had dinners for them. Now they were teenagers, so don't know about younger kids. One was pizza night. Don't remember the other, but if your kid is in the specified age group, he/she will get a special invitation to the events that will show up on your door every day with a schedule. My youngest son loved getting his own "mail".

Archived