Dutch by Association- Alaska 2010 Brochures

dulcetto

Hi Dutch

Thanks very much for sorting out the Itinerary problems for the 2010 Tour 28 SB,Holland website is now showing the correct details,much appreciated

Are you able to tell me when the 2010 Brochure for Alaska will be released

Thanks very much :)

Just the other day he posted in another thread that it had come out.

Actually, Ruth, the other thread asked about 2011 Carib ... and I thought it odd that DBA announced there that all those many 2011 brochures already were available in the office, as it does not appear that a full complement of 2010 brochures had been posted on the website. I think we experienced a failure to communicate.

Actually, Ruth, the other thread asked about 2011 Carib ... and I thought it odd that DBA announced there that all those many 2011 brochures already were available in the office, as it does not appear that a full complement of 2010 brochures had been posted on the website. I think we experienced a failure to communicate.

Might have been a different post, but he also had a list of several other brochures. There was a Med and Alaska on the list---he said the Alaska had just come out.

I think the list had about four things on it.

Or was I having another one of those dreams? ;)

Might have been a different post, but he also had a list of several other brochures. There was a Med and Alaska on the list---he said the Alaska had just come out.

No, Ruth, you were not dreaming. Here's the thread you and I recall: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1005333

I would surmise that indeed the various 2010 brochures, as mentioned there by DBA, are in the office in Seattle ... but I can't imagine the 2011 ones being available. I think DBA misread the title of that thread ... or indulges in fast-forward time travel.

I was replying to Ruth's post which referenced 2010 when I said what was out... :cool:

:D:D

And if I could time travel I would already be doing a live from on the NA:4 :)

Quote: Originally Posted by RuthC viewpost.gif

That's likely to be a while. I don't want to hazard a guess, but if pressed, I would guess the begining of '10. HAL usually comes out with schedules about a year in advance. You may have info in the fall of '09.

Right now, some of us are still waiting for brochures for some of the '10 itineraries.

They are all available now, or at least we have them in the office.

The Americas

Europe

Voyages of Discovery

Alaska (got this yesterday)

Enjoy!

Hi Ruth

I have just checked Holland America web site and they still have the old 2009 brochure showing,thanks for your input

I was replying to Ruth's post which referenced 2010 when I said what was out... :cool:

:D:D

And if I could time travel I would already be doing a live from on the NA:4 :)

Hi Dutch

Re my question for the 2010 Alaska Brochure now you have one do you think they will update their website soon

Thanks

Hi Dutch

Re my question for the 2010 Alaska Brochure now you have one do you think they will update their website soon

Thanks

The Alaska brochure is tough, because that season isn't even at the halfway point yet, and I believe they are only placing one brochure for a region up at a time.

Did you know you can request brochures directly to your home? There is more information on the website, or Reservations is always able to help. (2010 Alaska EVERYTHING is also available on the website)

The Alaska brochure is tough, because that season isn't even at the halfway point yet, and I believe they are only placing one brochure for a region up at a time.

Did you know you can request brochures directly to your home? There is more information on the website, or Reservations is always able to help. (2010 Alaska EVERYTHING is also available on the website)

Hi Dutch

Thanks for your response,I will ask my TA to get one,it appears I have to go thru my TA to deal with Holland as I booked thru a TA here

Thanks again

Hi Dutch

Forgot to ask what do you mean by 2010 Alaska everything website

Archived