Mariner May 10 future cruise credit vouchers anyone?

We were on the April 26th rRdiance South America/San Diego "Plague" cruise and have been waiting for our Certificates also! IF you used a Travel Agent the Certificates probably were sent to the Agency. ( Ours were. ) That was the way it was done on the Radiance Cruise. Check with your travel agent, if they do not have them, then, give Customer Service a call and they will forward them to you.

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the April 26th rRdiance South America/San Diego "Plague" cruise and have been waiting for our Certificates also! IF you used a Travel Agent the Certificates probably were sent to the Agency. ( Ours were. ) That was the way it was done on the Radiance Cruise. Check with your travel agent, if they do not have them, then, give Customer Service a call and they will forward them to you.

We almost went on this cruise........so you went on this cruise plus they are giving you a certificate to go on a free cruise, neat, how many days and can it be to anywhere?

Jimbo:)

We almost went on this cruise........so you went on this cruise plus they are giving you a certificate to go on a free cruise, neat, how many days and can it be to anywhere?

We were also on the Radiance April 26th 15 day Member's Cruise. Our three Mexican ports were canceled due to the swine flu, so we all received a 25%pp FCC that was based on the total cruise fare only paid for the April 26th cruise and it must be used on either Mariner or Radiance to the Mexican Riviera. The FCC is good through May of 2010.

BTW........11 of those 15 days were sea days.

We were also on the Radiance April 26th 15 day Member's Cruise. Our three Mexican ports were canceled due to the swine flu, so we all received a 25%pp FCC that was based on the total cruise fare only paid for the April 26th cruise and it must be used on either Mariner or Radiance to the Mexican Riviera. The FCC is good through May of 2010.

BTW........11 of those 15 days were sea days.:eek:

That's a pretty good deal I guess, doesn't give you much time to use it though considering you might have other cruises booked that you really want to go on that doesn't include those ships or itineraries.

Received our FCC certificates for our Mariner 5/31 cruise last week. They were sent to our TA. Since they are 'non-transferable', and DD can not take another vacation until August of 2011, we will loose out on her half of the FCC credit. I suspect that RCCL may not have to pay out on all of these FCC's. While 2011 seems far away, it really isn't:(, especially if you have to wait until summer before you can take your vacation. Such is the case for my DD.

If you used a TA for your Mariner PNW cruise, check with them first.

That's a pretty good deal I guess, doesn't give you much time to use it though considering you might have other cruises booked that you really want to go on that doesn't include those ships or itineraries.

We had no problem using it. :D Couldn't let a good thing like that go to waste.

We did a little bit of rearranging and transferred a cruise we had booked for September to the November 30th Radiance cruise.

I signed up for a Next Cruise Booking on my 6/21 cruise and got the letter acknowledgement from RCL the next day in our stateroom. The letter already referenced my TA, but I will be emailing her just to make sure she has our booking #. I was amazed how quick this happened! Last time I signed up for a NCB I didn't get anything in my stateroom, only got an email from my TA. Not sure if this is different than the Future Cruise Credit that was mentioned above.

Archived