Handicap Room Photo

goodshiploli

Are you wanting picturs of the MODIFIED cabin or the Fully Handicapped cabin?

The MODIFIED cabin just has grab bars and a fold down shower seat.

There is still the step up into the bath and the narrow doorways.

FULLY HANDICAPPED cabin.

Door large enough for most wheelchairs to roll through.

Bath Fully handicapped with roll in bath and roll in shower. Also the grab bars and a fold down shower seat.

I have traveled with people confined to a wheelchair. They reported no problems with the fully handicapped cabins.

If you need a Modified or a Fully handicapped cabin, be sure to request the medical form form CCL or your TA for the cabin.

MSEm

Just be aware the HC cabins on ALL Fantasy class ships are the same size are regular cabins and they also have a small step up into the bathroom, so are not truly HC if you are in a wheelchair. They do have lots of bars in the bathrooms, but are not changed other than the smaller step up and the bars and there is a pull down shower seat. I have about 8 pics too of E123.

The Fantasy Class Ships have both FULLY Handicapped and MODIFIED Cabins.

You may need to talk to ACCESS SERVICES to make sure you have the type of cabin you need.

When you get the Medical form be sure to complete and send back to CCL immediately. Verify that CCL has the returned form. If CCL does not receive the form and another client needs the thandicabpped cabin, you may be moved to another cabin.

I know people that have cruised on the FANTASY in a fully handicapped cabin.

MSEm

Just be aware the HC cabins on ALL Fantasy class ships are the same size are regular cabins and they also have a small step up into the bathroom, so are not truly HC if you are in a wheelchair. They do have lots of bars in the bathrooms, but are not changed other than the smaller step up and the bars and there is a pull down shower seat. I have about 8 pics too of E123.

There is NO STEP into the bathroom or shower in E259 on the Elation OR the Ecstasy... both Fantasy class ships...

The Fantasy Class Ships have both FULLY Handicapped and MODIFIED Cabins.

You may need to talk to ACCESS SERVICES to make sure you have the type of cabin you need.

When you get the Medical form be sure to complete and send back to CCL immediately. Verify that CCL has the returned form. If CCL does not receive the form and another client needs the thandicabpped cabin, you may be moved to another cabin.

I know people that have cruised on the FANTASY in a fully handicapped cabin.

MSEm

If you are needing wheelchair access!!! CALL!!! With only two days before the cruise, Carnival called to discover Mom was 100% in wheelchair and she was in a modified cabin and not fully accessible... They switched us... but it was VERY INCONVENIENT!!! Do call and be sure!!!

Archived