POA--Are there alarm clocks?

jcfcruise

Does the Pride of America have alarm clocks in the balcony staterooms? We sail next weekend, was wondering if we should take an alarm.

Thanks! :)

The TV has an interactive system that includes wake up to music(Hawaiian)It is a nice start to the day to listen to "White Sandy Beach" They also have a wake up feature on the phone. You love the cruise, I did it twice.

SSD

Does the Pride of America have alarm clocks in the balcony staterooms? We sail next weekend, was wondering if we should take an alarm.

Thanks! :)

There are not alarm clocks on the ship. If you take your own take one that runs on batteries or winds. Electric clocks do not keep accurate time because of fluctuations in the current on the ship. You, and your computer, other electronics, etc. will never notice it, but a clock will.

The TV has an interactive system that includes wake up to music(Hawaiian)It is a nice start to the day to listen to "White Sandy Beach" They also have a wake up feature on the phone. You love the cruise, I did it twice.

SSD

Dear SSD,

You have made my day (I am so simple)! What could be better than waking up to Hawaiian music:p DH and I will be sailing in Sept. and staying in an inside room. I was debating on taking an alarm clock. One less thing to pack now.

So, you have done this cruise twice. That is a great testimony. I have done the Hawaiian Circle on HAL twice....there is nothing like seeing the islands from a ship. We are new to NCL but you have made me feel better about our decision.

Have a great SUNDAY everyone.

Aloha,

Judy

Dear SSD,

You have made my day (I am so simple)! What could be better than waking up to Hawaiian music:p DH and I will be sailing in Sept. and staying in an inside room. I was debating on taking an alarm clock. One less thing to pack now.

So, you have done this cruise twice. That is a great testimony. I have done the Hawaiian Circle on HAL twice....there is nothing like seeing the islands from a ship. We are new to NCL but you have made me feel better about our decision.

Have a great SUNDAY everyone.

Aloha,

Judy

Glad a made your day! After my first cruise on POA I emailed ship's coordinator for title of wake up song. He told us and we bought the CD put out by Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce with a selection of different artists. They play that CD all day in passageways of ships so listen closely for that in addition to the wake up. The interactive TV is the best of all the NCL ships I been on. It has a wealth of info.( menus, various schedules and your account) You picked the right time of the year and will have a great cruise.

Aloha,

SSD

"Sadly the iTV thing you are talking about isn't here anymore. It was just loaded with problems and was a total headache."

:( Thanks alot Mr. Buzkill! Guess I'll be packin' that alarm anyway. I was so looking forward to that Hawaiian wake up call.

Aloaha,

Judy:rolleyes:

The five NCL ships I have been on all had automatic wakeup features on the room telephone, so if waking up is all you need the alarm for, you can still leave it home.

Most of the ships also will call you before room service arrives in the morning, so many people order coffee or something so they will get the call and can enjoy their first coffee in their room.

Archived