Pictorial Destiny Review June 15th Grand Turk and HMC

mom2girls

Ok, I'm sorry I messed up on the last menus. :( I do remember the last day had Veal Parmigiana, an Indian (vegetarian) entree, and these amazing Ribs. Yum! (I ordered the ribs.) For dessert I believe they had cappucino pie and baked alaska. But, I ordered the chocolate melting cake.

Here are some pictures of our assistant waiter and waiter. The assistant waiters name was Louie. I forgot the main waiter's name. :( It started with an S.

DestinyDay4and5018.jpg

DestinyDay4and5019.jpg

The last night was the 30th anniversary of some of my tablemates, so the waiters sang to them. They were pretty funny when they sang. :) I have to say it was an enjoyable dinner. And, of course I almost cried when they sang the "Leaving on a Fun Ship" song.

DestinyDay4and5015.jpg

Here is my last towel animal:

DestinyDay4and5022.jpg

Debarkation:

I remember waking up relatively early. I'm pretty sure we were at the port around 5:30 am. I got up to have breakfast in the dining room around 6:30. Self-debarkation was supposed to start around 7:30. So, I headed to the lounge at this time. There were quite a few people in the lounge. But, I was still off the ship pretty quick. I was through customs, and in my car by 7:55. I have to say it was probably the fastest I've ever gotten off a ship.

• 2 years later...
Thanks for the great review we sail Feb 6th. Glad I can finally say next month:D.

I have to wait until Jun, but at least I can stop saying "next year". Have a great cruise & please be so kind as to post a review when you return, as you can see there are very few current Destiny reviews out there with this one being 2 1/2 years old.

I am horrible at writing but I do leave tomorrow for Miami and sail on Thursday. I will try to write a review when I return. I'm bringing a new camera with me so hopefully I figure it out and get some nice pictures. Maybe I could just do a picture review ;)

Archived