Sapphire in Auckland

Kiwi Kruzer

Janis - really good. Nothing like a holiday with young ones. We swam in the afternoon and played on the beach, the warmest Christmas day I've ever had.

I'm so eager for someone to write up a review or live reports from the next cruise or two. I've got to start packing for this trip, I'd like to hear more about the weather.

Janis, it is 27 hours travelling, not counting check-in of 3 more. I have bought some flight socks to prevent DVT!!!!!

However, we leave tomorrow and have 8 days in New Zealand before the cruise starts, so the 'day for night' time change will have settled down by then.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Hope you have a great time and thanks for the tip about the Spangles. I got pages of good tips and info lurking on your thread! We are looking forward to seeing if anyone writes from the ship. I, too am curious about the weather as will bring less stuff if we don't need cold weather clothes. Of course, the weather can change on a dime and we need to be prepared.

We are planning and booking tours as much as possible. The time is flying by.

Heidi, glad you and the kids had a nice Christmas. It was too cool and rainy here in FL for any beach this year. Also, my kids are grown but we have grandkids :D

Archived