My Cruises for B2Bs working

I decided I would try and pat the front end of my B2B. There was no way I could make my payment. As everyone stated, only the Vacation Balance was available. There was no payment links. I have not tried using the email that RCI just sent me as a reminder that payment is due. I sent off an email to C&A identifying the problem knowing full well that if it takes as long to solve this problem, I will be making my final payment online while I am on the cruise:rolleyes:.

Have managed to now view both cruises on the website, they are however being seen as seperate cruises and neither indicates a linked reservation within respective cruise details.

Is this correct or should it indicate that it is a consecutive cruise.

At least it is now easier to book trips and reservations.

I noticed this too. Is this the same for those of you in the US? Just wondering if its another Europe vs America divide!

Simon

Same for me in the US.

Same here.........but at least you can see both reservations and do on-line check in as well as any other cruise enhancements.

As long as you have booked your consecutive cruise through the b2b desk (they don't know what a consecutive cruise is) you should be good to go.

Plus you only need to print out your SetSail pass for the first cruise, since with the new consecutive cruise system, everything is carried over to the second cruise including your photo and credit card information.

Did a consecutive cruise this past April on Radiance and the change over was painless and everything went very smoothly.

Same here.........but at least you can see both reservations and do on-line check in as well as any other cruise enhancements.

As long as you have booked your consecutive cruise through the b2b desk (they don't know what a consecutive cruise is) you should be good to go.

Plus you only need to print out your SetSail pass for the first cruise, since with the new consecutive cruise system, everything is carried over to the second cruise including your photo and credit card information.

Did a consecutive cruise this past April on Radiance and the change over was painless and everything went very smoothly.

Hi Patti,

My last two B2B's that I just booked I did over the phone as usual. I called to make sure that they had me as a B2B when they were not linked.

I called and asked to please speak to the B2B desk to make sure.

The agent on the phone tells me, "No need for that. The only time you have to talk to the B2B desk is if you book air with RCCL for your B2B's."

I could not believe I heard that from an RCCL agent. :eek:

I said, please put me through to the B2B desk. :rolleyes:

I was not down as B2B's as I suspected.

I finally was able to print out my Sea Passes...but I had to call to get it unlocked...it was "hung up". It took a few days to "unlock" itself! What an effort, but thanks, RCI!

That I have no trouble doing. I always go in the "Back Way" as we call it and never had a problem printing them.

I hope with their new system for us it works the same way. :)

Hi Patti,

My last two B2B's that I just booked I did over the phone as usual. I called to make sure that they had me as a B2B when they were not linked.

The agent on the phone tells me, "No need for that. The only time you have to talk to the B2B desk is if you book air with RCCL for your B2B's."

Goes to show you that not everybody knows what is going on at RCI!! I can just imagine what the rep's reaction would have been had you said that you were doing a "consecutive cruise"! Glad you got it fixed.

That I have no trouble doing. I always go in the "Back Way" as we call it and never had a problem printing them.

I hope with their new system for us it works the same way. :)

No more back door method. You can do on-line check in through each individual booking number as well as printing off your SetSail Pass.

But, like I said before, you only need to print out the first SetSail Pass as everything from photo to credit card info is carried over to the second cruise.

Hi Patti,

Before the website was fixed I was not able to view my B2B on the My Cruises webpage. Is that confirmation that RCI does in fact have my reservations linked? Or could they still not have me down as a B2B?

Before the website was fixed I was not able to view my B2B on the My Cruises webpage. Is that confirmation that RCI does in fact have my reservations linked? Or could they still not have me down as a B2B?

If you booked directly with RCI, then call 1-800-327-6700 and ask to speak to someone at the b2b desk to verify that you are indeed linked. If you booked through a TA, then they will have to do it for you.

No one was able to view their b2b's prior to the system being fixed when going into their My Cruises. I was always able to add the first booking number but it would not accept the second. Then about a year ago with the whole system went AWOL and I couldn't even add the first number!!

If you booked directly with RCI, then call 1-800-327-6700 and ask to speak to someone at the b2b desk to verify that you are indeed linked. If you booked through a TA, then they will have to do it for you.

No one was able to view their b2b's prior to the system being fixed when going into their My Cruises. I was always able to add the first booking number but it would not accept the second. Then about a year ago with the whole system went AWOL and I couldn't even add the first number!!

I booked direct. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Was just hoping that I wouldn't have to double check based on the fact that I could never get my reservations on My Cruises (until this week). Assuming that if they weren't linked I wouldn't have had the problem accessing the reservations in the first place.

I guess everyone knows that it now works... but I wanted to add my thanks to the OP for letting us know. I had given up on calling RCCL and trying to make it work. :rolleyes:

GREAT NEWS!!!

Gerry :)

I guess everyone knows that it now works... but I wanted to add my thanks to the OP for letting us know. I had given up on calling RCCL and trying to make it work. :rolleyes:

GREAT NEWS!!!

Gerry :)

are you supposed to see them on the my cruise page. i had to enter in the booking number and my name and the date and the ship. i was hoping they would just be there when i logged on

Goes to show you that not everybody knows what is going on at RCI!! I can just imagine what the rep's reaction would have been had you said that you were doing a "consecutive cruise"! Glad you got it fixed.

No more back door method. You can do on-line check in through each individual booking number as well as printing off your SetSail Pass.

But, like I said before, you only need to print out the first SetSail Pass as everything from photo to credit card info is carried over to the second cruise.

I am so glad to see we do not have to "sneak in" the back way anymore.

I printed off my two Adventure B2B Cruises SetSail Paperwork, etc. before we got this new method. Even then, I noticed my husbands was attached to mine, (I always use my charge card info) and not separate anymore as it was on the last B2B's.

I will give it a try again closer to my sailing date and see if they change it to one paper for the both weeks. ;)

Does anyone know if they will eventually let us pay on line?

are you supposed to see them on the my cruise page. i had to enter in the booking number and my name and the date and the ship. i was hoping they would just be there when i logged on

Each and every time you book a cruise and get a booking number you will have to add that booking number to your My Cruises account. It is not done automatically.

I am so glad to see we do not have to "sneak in" the back way anymore.

I printed off my two Adventure B2B Cruises SetSail Paperwork, etc. before we got this new method. Even then, I noticed my husbands was attached to mine, (I always use my charge card info) and not separate anymore as it was on the last B2B's.

I will give it a try again closer to my sailing date and see if they change it to one paper for the both weeks. ;)

Does anyone know if they will eventually let us pay on line?

Hi Alexis.............yes, it's so nice to be able to go through the front door. I feel so much more welcomed!:D

When we did our b2b on Radiance last April I went to print off the Set Sail Passes. The first one came out normal, the second one was just half a sheet and did not have a signature line.:confused: I took it with me, but did not need it.

Since we use a TA, I'm no help with paying on line.

BTW.......is your given name Alexis??:o

Hi Alexis.............yes, it's so nice to be able to go through the front door. I feel so much more welcomed!:D

When we did our b2b on Radiance last April I went to print off the Set Sail Passes. The first one came out normal, the second one was just half a sheet and did not have a signature line.:confused: I took it with me, but did not need it.

Since we use a TA, I'm no help with paying on line.

BTW.......is your given name Alexis??:o

I guess you have noticed I am called by another name also. My real name is Patricia. I go by Pat.

When I joined CC every known way of Patricia, Pat was taken already. :rolleyes: Trust me, I tried them all. :(

So I came up with "Alexis" from the first letters from our last name and added "is" to make it plural for the two of us.

I really answer to anything on here. :D

I guess you have noticed I am called by another name also. My real name is Patricia. I go by Pat.

When I joined CC every known way of Patricia, Pat was taken already. :rolleyes: Trust me, I tried them all. :(

So I came up with "Alexis" from the first letters from our last name and added "is" to make it plural for the two of us.

Alexis, er... I mean Pat... I will now call you Pat on our roll call... Thanks for letting us know! :D;)

Gerry

Thanks "Pat"...........I should have no problem remembering that.:)

Alexis, er... I mean Pat... I will now call you Pat on our roll call... Thanks for letting us know! :D;)

Gerry

I answer to either. "Alexis" is my CC name and most people just know me by that. They call me both of them even when they do know me, so either one is fine.

You will probably find me using both of your names for you too. You never know, we might get another Gerry on our Roll Calls. ;)

Thanks "Pat"...........I should have no problem remembering that.

Well, I know if I were to forget yours, I call it one of my "Senior Moments." :o

Each and every time you book a cruise and get a booking number you will have to add that booking number to your My Cruises account. It is not done automatically.

thanks, i guess it works. the first leg shows up in the box now, but the second is available in the center of the page only. either way i do have access to both of them

Hi Patti,

I finally called RCI today. Asked to speak to the B2B desk and they didn't want to transfer me. With my request to just confirm they had me down as a B2B, the CVP wanted to do it themselves. They say I'm in as a B2B. Not sure why they handled like this nor if I should push the issue.

Archived